Password

FREE toys in NYC!!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2013, 09:01 PM #1
battlewagon
Banned

-->
battlewagon is on a distinguished road -->
Default FREE toys in NYC!!!!!!!

hello everyone. i'm from NYC. as some of you may already know, i am selling most of my toys on ebay. however, there is stuff that I simply will not waste my time selling on ebay for the simple reason that they are miscellaneous items. so here goes.

I currently have a big bag full of random toy parts from gi joe, chap mei, etc. this is treasure for someone who loves to customize figures and vehicles.

i want to get rid of this ASAP! it's taking up space in my room. i don't want to trash it because someone could use it.

i will only give this to someone from NYC or who can come to NYC!!!!!!!!! That means I will not ship this stuff, period. if you want this, you MUST meet me in public to receive the item. we'll meet in Manhattan. you'll need to give me your cell phone number (PM me) so I can call you and we can arrange a meetup asap. like I said, I want to get rid of this stuff now.

thanks for listening.

p.s. I will continue updating this thread "FREE TOYS in NYC" so don't miss your chance to get some cool spare parts for free!

Old 04-24-2013, 04:00 PM #2
Marty
Veteran

-->
Marty is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Marty

Can you post a link to some of the things you are selling on ebay? I'm sure there's some good stuff!