dancontrino
That guy

-->
dancontrino is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by giTom
giTom - Tom Brooks
living on the south side of Atlanta, GA

As far as posted ages, I'm laying first claim to the oldest guy here - I'm 47. I've been married to Lisa, a wonderful woman, for the past 25 years this year. Yea, go us! We have a 22 year old son at Georgia Tech and a 15 year old daughter in high school.

I finally decided what I wanted to be when I grew up when I was around 40 - went back to school, got my BS in middle grades education and later my Masters in Instructional Technology. I've been a teacher for the past 5 years, with 3 of those being in Instructional Tech. That position is being eliminated next year due to budget cuts, so I'll be back in the classroom. Spent too many years in retail and other crap jobs prior to teaching.

Hope to be debt free except for the house in 3 months.

On my iPod, I have everything from Vivaldi and Bach to King Crimson, Jean Michel Jarre to Pink Floyd, Emerson, Lake & Palmer to Breaking Benjamin and Tool - weird musical tastes.

I grew up with the classic 12" GI Joe line from the 60's and 70's - had some awesome stuff. I bought my first 3 3/4" Joe in 1982 when I was 19 and have been addicted to the little guys ever since. Bought a ton of the 12" guys in the 90's and early 00's. My passion for Joes is torn between the 3.75" and 12" guys. The little guys dominate the market and my interest right now and Hasbro's 1/6th offerings are crap.

I've sold off way too much of my 80's-90's Joe line but the pride and joy of my entire collection is my Defiant Shuttle Complex. Joedios rocks and is my fave GI Joe site on the web. Lot's of great folks here!

Tom...jean-michael jarre rocks! Equinoxe is crazy good music!