Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Introductions....a bit overdue!!
Old 02-16-2010, 08:51 PM #1
ender098
Veteran

-->
ender098 will become famous soon enough -->

Send a message via MSN to ender098 Send a message via Yahoo to ender098
Default Introductions....a bit overdue!!

Ok, here is the deal....tell us a little about yourself.

For Starters let's get your name on here and our REAL name (if you wanna give it!)

Ender098 = Frank Nash

I'm a Marine. I was originally in the Army. I joined 6 months out of high school and hated it (or so I thought!) I swore I'd never go back. I went to College, met my wife and tried to get back in the Army. The recruiters at the time were a bunch of slackers and after 5 months of getting jacked around said "If you don't like it, try the MArines!". I did, and 2 1/2 weeks late was in Parris Island and I've been a Jarhead ever since!

In the Army I was a Combat Engineer (C-4 Powered Grunt)! In the Corps I started out as a Communications Center Operator (READ: Over paid spell checker!), and later merged into Data Communications. Right now, I'm a Gunnery Sergeant in Charge of a Regimental S6 shop (Communications Directorate).

I have 2 kids. Tony is a 14 yo Genius and Video Game addict. Too smart for his own good and an Avowed Atheist (I think he just says that to get under my wife's skin!). Becky is 12 and a tomboy/Drama Queen....how can she be both? She's Becky. Some of you have run into her on MSN, and yes, she's a Cracker. Kris, my wife is in Daycare...she's been working with kids since about 2000. I have a little black Chiahuahua named Rosie. She, too is a Character....she fits in perfectly with us loonies! LOL

And then there is the SECOND Love of my life (Behind my Joes....). My 2008 Dodge Magnum, Lola! I LOVE that car!

ok, enough about me, tell me a little about you!!!