Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Selling off my props & sets
Old 08-27-2012, 09:33 AM #1
vader9900
To old to play with toys!

-->
vader9900 is on a distinguished road -->
Default Selling off my props & sets

Since I am pretty much out of the Action Figure game I am going to be getting rid of a ton of Sets, Props, Guns, pretty much anything I have. I will give you guys first dibs on anything I have, if there is something in one of my photos you would like, shoot me a PM. Watch my EBAY STORE for the next couple of weeks for what I will be having up. If it is OK with the Mods, I will update here with new stuff I have added. I loved my time here and making and sharing pictures with everyone. I hope my stuff will find good homes and continue to make cool shots! Thanks guys, Dave

Hand Made Tree Props
Home Made Fence, Custom Outpost Defender, Watch Tower
Marauder Guns Lot
Props Lot #1
Bar Props
Battlefield/Base Props
Cool Tools
More Props

Anyone interested in ALL of my Buildings & Walls, I will let everything I have go for $100 + $20 to ship. This includes my large interior corner building with fence, brick corner building with blown out wall, wood shack (interior & exterior can be used), 5 handmade walls, 2 floor plates, red carpet, fence, all my foliage and debris & rubble, hand made barbed wire, sidewalk, fake water and all kinds of extra stuff. Will come in a BIG box and I will pack it full!

"It ain't about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit, how much you can take and keep moving forward - thats how winning is done!" Rocky Balboa

Last edited by vader9900 : 08-29-2012 at 01:15 PM.