Password

Comic Pack FireFly anyone????
Old 09-03-2007, 08:12 PM #1
Fantom
Veteran

-->
Fantom is on a distinguished road -->
Default Comic Pack FireFly anyone????

Just a heads up folks...our good ol' beggin friend is back under a different alias. Below is a series of PM's that he instigated and I just kind of strung him along until he revealed himself. Now he wants Storm Shadow on top of Firefly. Next he'll want the kitchen sink... Mods...can we ban him again???? and again???? and again?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Viper
Can you help me out?
I can't find any 25th A figures anywhere!!!
Can you help a guy out and find a 25th A stormshadow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantom
You looking for the v1 or v2 single pack figure????

Quote:
the single pack.
I don't have anything to trade and I'm dirt poor

Quote:
I may be able to get my hands on one. I know of a store here in my area that has them as well as some of the comic packs in stock. Its like no one knows about this place. They even have the Comic pack with fire fly that I was thinking about picking up. I'll keep you posted if I find Storm Shadow there.

Quote:
Could you get the firefly cpack and send him to me?

Old 09-03-2007, 11:02 PM #2
Outrider
It's been a great ride!

-->
Outrider is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Outrider Send a message via Yahoo to Outrider

Hmmm, I had my suspicions....

Old 09-04-2007, 04:52 AM #3
ender098
Veteran

-->
ender098 will become famous soon enough -->

Send a message via MSN to ender098 Send a message via Yahoo to ender098

I have to apologize to everyone. I knew who he was. And after I lead the charge last time to out this guy, and started the great "Troll Inquisition" I was weary that outing him again would get everyone suspicious and start accusing some of our austounding new members of being a "cloaked troll".

I went out of my way to help this guy this time! I told him to chill out and I would help him and if he was a good member and got found out, I'd talk to General Scarlett and say "He's been good so far.....let's let him stay and see if he can't become one of us!" I felt bad after the last "Troll Inquisition"because I started such a wave of paranoia that I believe we may have scared off potential new mambers who could have been as good as the members we're seeing now! I DON'T want that to happen again.

I even went on ebay and found (don't laugh) a comic Pack firefly for him. And as some of you know I recently moved and I'm having to redo my display of joes. As I went through standing them up and aligning them on shelves, I found some I had doubles of figures I set aside with the intent of sending them to him. I hoped he would use them to FINALLY take some pictures and contribute to this site. Instead, after I TOLD HIM I had recieved his Comic Pack Firefly and was gonna ship it out, he commences begging! For the same figure I just spent my hard earned money for!

Now, I wonder if I shouldn't break out the old "Troll Busters" avatar? Nah..it just aint worth it! I say that rather than have General Scarlett ban him and lock his account, we just ignore him. At least we won't have to worry about when he'll "Pop Up" next!

Here's the skinny starting with what I just PM'd him with!

How about I send you squat? What did I tell you about begging? I was hoping to hook you up with some figures, hoping you could post a few pics, contribute a little and then I was gonna tell everyone "Hey, guess who this is?.....Look, he's changed his ways and he's being a productive member of the site, and not just an annoying mooch!" and look what you go and do!

http://www.joedios.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

I even got you a comic pack firefly out of my own pocket! Oi Vay! When someone goes out of their way to help you out, you crap on them. And Why were you asking Fantom for a Comic Pack firefly after I told you I HAD one for you? You don't trust me? If I was gonna stick it to you, I would have let everyone know who you were a few weeks ago when you contacted me, but after the last time I outed you and started the "Troll Inquisition" I feared that outing you would make everyone suspicious of the new members.
You should take a look at some of these new members! What they have done. What they have to offer. How they DON'T beg! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????

Frank

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ender098
Quote:
Have you heard anything about Firefly?

Yeah. He got here on the 26th. I had him and a few other figures packed up before I read your PM about wanting PTE guys. I'm sending you Dusty (VvsV) Dusty (Spytroops) a Stalker and firefly. I shoul have them in the mail Wednesday!

Sweet dude!!
so, your sending them and PTE guys?
or are you just sending them?
It doesn't really matter.
thanks
-Matt.

Old 09-04-2007, 06:57 AM #4
Fantom
Veteran

-->
Fantom is on a distinguished road -->

Well, maybe this is his chance to just come clean and be honest with us. What is your deal Agent Viper??? How dirt poor can you be that you consistently beg for figures that you can get your hands on for less then $10 bucks???

When I was only 13 I was an avid comic collector. That can be an expensive hobby. I worked mowing lawns and doing yard work to support that hobby and later went to flipping burgers. My mother was a singel parent of 3 so she did not have extra money to spare.

I just don't understand the whole begging thing and the expectation that people are going to send him stuff for free. I guess its one of those cases where you give an inch, they'll take a mile.

So, Agent Viper, be honest with us and just explain what you are all about here and maybe you'll find the exceptance that you are apparently seeking. Oh, just so as not to confuse you, this won't mean that people are going to start sending you free stuff, but maybe we will be more understanding and try and help you acquire it for yourself.

Old 09-04-2007, 07:31 AM #5
Misfits

-->
Misfits is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Misfits

Quote:
Well, maybe this is his chance to just come clean and be honest with us. What is your deal Agent Viper??? How dirt poor can you be that you consistently beg for figures that you can get your hands on for less then $10 bucks???

When I was only 13 I was an avid comic collector. That can be an expensive hobby. I worked mowing lawns and doing yard work to support that hobby and later went to flipping burgers. My mother was a singel parent of 3 so she did not have extra money to spare.

I just don't understand the whole begging thing and the expectation that people are going to send him stuff for free. I guess its one of those cases where you give an inch, they'll take a mile.

So, Agent Viper, be honest with us and just explain what you are all about here and maybe you'll find the exceptance that you are apparently seeking. Oh, just so as not to confuse you, this won't mean that people are going to start sending you free stuff, but maybe we will be more understanding and try and help you acquire it for yourself.

Well put I'm wondering what his deal is too. I read through all the post and I don't get it. I remember having a paper route to support my Joe hobby. So what's you problem Agent Viper?

Old 09-04-2007, 07:53 AM #6
bigtattoo
bleeds tartan

-->
bigtattoo is on a distinguished road -->

I wouldnt get caught up in all "Im skint.." or "My mothers ill stuff" here.
What he really wants is the drama of causing an upset and all the fall out that comes with it.
Frank- I cant believe what you did.
It was a fantastic thing to do and truly demonstrates your character as a stand up guy.
Funnily enough though, its the last thing this guy wants.

If I had to diagnose him, Id say its likely he has a personality disorder, and a true case of self-loathing.
He needs to perpetuate this self-loathing and continually confirming his worthlessness, by getting others anrgy at him.

By showing sympathy and patience, and trying to help, you have actually caused the guy more pain and confusion, as what he wants is to be hated, reviled, punished and ridiculed- as it confirms his own negative self image.

Unfortunately the only constructive way to deal with this guy is to completely ignore him- and deny him the oxygen of publicity-
the minute anyone realises its him, dont chastise, ridicule, name-call or anything- just ignore him.

Things may get worse for a wee while, but eventually he`ll give up and find another site where he can start all teh drama again.

I wish him all the best in teh future, but give it up already.

Old 09-04-2007, 09:05 AM #7
ender098
Veteran

-->

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtattoo

If I had to diagnose him, Id say its likely he has a personality disorder, and a true case of self-loathing.
He needs to perpetuate this self-loathing and continually confirming his worthlessness, by getting others anrgy at him.

So that's where all those guys who pay $14.99 a min to get humiliated on phone sex lines come from? I always wondered!!!

Yes, I went there!!

Old 09-04-2007, 09:15 AM #8
frk525
Veteran

-->
frk525 is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Unfortunately the only constructive way to deal with this guy is to completely ignore him- and deny him the oxygen of publicity-
the minute anyone realises its him, dont chastise, ridicule, name-call or anything- just ignore him.

Remember the good old days when if kids wanted to be ridiculed and talked down to they'd just go play a game on XBOX Live? And yes, Frank, i do realize i'm proving your point more lol

Last edited by General Scarlett : 09-04-2007 at 04:32 PM.

Old 09-04-2007, 09:02 AM #9
ender098
Veteran

-->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfits
Well put I'm wondering what his deal is too. I read through all the post and I don't get it. I remember having a paper route to support my Joe hobby. So what's you problem Agent Viper?

Uhm...I'd have to say it the problem all American kids seem to exhibit...."I want it all, I just don't wanna EARN it...that's WAY TOO MUCH like REAL Work!" . Bunch of Xbox playing, Starbucks sipping, Ipod a Listening to SLACKERS!!!

Quote:
I wouldnt get caught up in all "Im skint.." or "My mothers ill stuff" here.
What he really wants is the drama of causing an upset and all the fall out that comes with it.

Sort of a Munsch@$$hole by Proxy thing? LOL!

Yeah, I'm begining to think he's one of those obsessive compulsives with no control of his inhibitions...obviously he doesn't really want what he asks for!

Old 09-04-2007, 09:21 AM #10
ToneGunsRevisited
O Bope vai te pegar

-->
ToneGunsRevisited will become famous soon enough -->

Send a message via MSN to ToneGunsRevisited

So, I was right about this suspicious Agent Viper contacted me the same way he did in the past with you guys. What I can say is that no one here is a dump that will not see what you are doing Agent Viper.

Frank send them to me, LOL. (just kidding!) LOL.

G told me about a problem thats going on on USA (but I can assure you here in Brazil we have the same thing), something like the "ME GENERATION". They can only look to themselfs! WTF man, is wrong man? I did the same as you did in the past Fantom, supported my hobby workin'. I can say that having someone like Frank around is a bless. I really don't know how much things he took for me, but the least that we can do is pay him his money back!!! And look, he never chrged me about the time he spend searching on stores for figures that I can't find here in Brazil. What can I say for G., Fantom, Frank, JJsvipers, Craig, Buyer and the others who helped me out (there are so many names). Sometimes sending some stuff for free!!!!

Agent Viper, stop beggin' work your @$$ out to a store and buy your figures. I wish I could do the same, unfortunelly Brazil doesn't have Joes being sell right now on the stores.

Last edited by ToneGunsRevisited : 09-04-2007 at 11:37 AM.