View Single Post

loads of links for joes
Old 04-23-2007, 02:47 PM #1
joefan21
Banned

-->
joefan21 is on a distinguished road -->
Default loads of links for joes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customs

Joecustoms.com
Description: The number one G.I. Joe customizer site, period.
Site also features: Forums

GIJoeCustoms.com
Description: Terrific site for 6-inch scale custom G.I.Joe figures and also offers figures for-sale

G. I. Joe Scale Models
Description: Great customs by several talented collectors. Also, a quick tutorial to help future customizers get a start.

Timscorner.com G.I. Joe Diostories
Description: Awesome diostores, customs, and a nice how to section.
Site also features: Fan Fiction, and Collection Pictures.

Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell
Description: Great customs by several talented collectors. Also, a quick tutorial to help future customizers get a start.
Site also features: Collection Pictures

My Big Empire
Description: G.I. Joe and star wars customs

Oktober Guard Headquarters
Description: Dios and customs with an "October Guard" flair!

Trooper's Figures
Description: A collection of dioramas, dio-stories, and customs featuring G.I. Joe and various other action-figure toy lines. Also offers up "how-to's" for beginners!

Keenan's Customs
Description: Very nicely done customs.

Holesnipe's Customs
Description: Great little custom site offering up vehicle customs also.

Hammerfel's Back Yard Battles
Description: Incredible (almost animated) dios!

Joedios.com
Description: An ever growing hub of diorama activity. Tons of great dio stories, dio shots, and custom work showcased here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fan Art

Brocklee.com
Description: Fantastic art can be found here along with the totally original "'Lil Joes" comic strip.
Site also features: Customs

Jmort's GI Joe
Description: Great fan art, an original online comic, customs, tutorials, and storage tips?..this site has it all!
Site also features: Customs and Fan Fiction

Studio 1 Design
Description: Plenty of fan art produced by request for various websites.

Other

Action Figure Archive
Description: 70s & 80s action figure guide and message board for all vintage figure lines.
Site also features: Forums and General Toy Information

Cobra Cares!
Description: COBRA Cares! is a website devoted to the activities, discussion, and photos of the 21st Infantry COBRA Costuming Group.
Site also features: Fourms

Cobra Command
Description: An online white pages of G.I. Joe collectors.

Action Figure Checklist
Description: A free online database allowing you to track your collection.

Sabu's Ultimate 80s
Description: A simple tribute to the major toylines of that decade which kept me busy for hours in the sandbox, living room, bedroom and basement.
Site also features: Cartoon Information

The Toy Web
Description: A brief history of GI Joe touching on everything from vintage 12 inch to ARAH to super joe.

Cobra Command Ice Hockey
Description: Cobra's unofficial hockey team.

International

Action Force Online
Description: Dedicated to early action force figures.

JoeCanuck.com
Description: Home of the unofficial Canadian joe meet.
Site also features: forums

Special Ops: Action Force
Description: Collection pics from a collector based in England, showcasing action force items.

GIJoe.nl
Description: Dutch GI Joe site, warning bulk of the site is not in english

Falcon's Brazilian G. I. Joes
Description: Brazilian GI Joe site covering mostly 12 inch products, but also mentions ARAH based 12 inch figures from Brazil. Be aware, site is in Portuguese

News

Joe Sightings
Description: Daily news updates, forums, reviews?a little bit of everything.

Joe*Battlelines
Description: One stop for daily GIJoe news, toy and comic reviews, and interactive fiction and discussion forums.
Site also features: Forums, Reviews, Fan Fiction, and General Toy Information

My G.I.Joe Realm
Description: G.I.Joe information site consisting of G.I.Joe news,comic reviews, fan fiction,dioramas,message boards and much more.
Site also features: Forums, Collection Pictures, Reviews, and General Toy Information

Toys

The PITT! vehicle database
Description: Great vehicle database w/scans of blue prints, downloadable sticker sheets, and a vehicle part "WHOBIT".

M.A.R.S.
Description: The largest online collection of G.I. Joe vehicle blueprints and parts lists.
Site also features: Customs and Collection Pictures

Operation: JMTO
Description: General information on figures, several customs, and great quick diorama photos offered up here.
Site also features: Customs and Collection Pictures

Magnum 6 Delta
Description: Offering original re-written filecards and a great database of figures along with great vintage art desktop images.
Site also features: Fan Art and Comic Information

Sigma 6 Central
Description: Offering reviews, previews and listings for G.I.Joe: Sigma 6 figures

Cartoons

Complete Guide to G. I. Joe: A Real American Hero
Description: Here you'll find transcripts, cartoon and comic appearances, differences between figure and animated appearances, filecard facts, and much more.
Site also features: Comic Information and General Toy Information

The Ultimate GI Joe Cartoon Website
Description: Cartoon episode summaries, screen captures, audio clips from 'toons and great pics of production cels. A great site for GI Joe cartoon fans.
Site also features: Fan Fiction

Cartoon Resource Website entry for G.I. Joe
Description: Online resource offering up detailed episode listings, air dates, and casts lists for all G. I. Joe cartoon series.

Cybertoons G.I. Joe page
Description: Petition site with information on how to get all G.I. Joe episodes released on DVD!

Trading Card Game

Mission F.A.C.E.S.
Description: A great community devoted to the continuation of the the TCG released by Wizards of the Coast.

Archives

Comics

GI Joe the internet comic
Description: A fan based internet comic with original plots and art!
Site also features: Fan Art and Fan Fiction

Cartoons

Cobra HQ
Description: A massive amount of cartoon images highlights this site.
Site also features: Fan Art

The Ultimate G.I.Joe Cartoon Website
Description: Resource site with episode summaries, image gallery, and other information about the Sunbow GI Joe cartoon of the 1980s.
Site also features: Fan Art and Fan Fiction

Quick Kick's Theatre
Description: Though not currently being updated, Quick Kick's Theatre still houses immense amount of great G.I.Joe cartoon information and images.

G. I. Joe Returns!
Description: Cartoon screen captures and information from the sunbow G. I. Joe cartoon.

GI Joe Sounds
Description: An archive of sound clips from the GI Joe cartoon.

GI Joe Liberation
Description: A fan based contiuation of marvel gi joe continuity. Site also features customs.
Site also features: Customs and Fan Fiction

The Freighter
Description: Very detailed episode summaries for the DIC GI Joe cartoon.

International Information

G.I.Joe Em Acao
Description: Brazilian GI Joe site, warning site is in portuguese

International Joes
Description: A comprehensive guide to G.I. Joe figures released around the world.
Site also features: Price Guide and Forums

News

The Steel Brigade Promotions Group
Description: Nice multi-media up for viewing here.
Site also features: Toys

Fan Art

GI Joe Reunion
Description: Great looking 3d renderings of Joe characters and a downloadable 3d animated short movie!

Sagaknow G.I. Joe
Description: Great looking fan created trading cards show up in the galleries section of this fan site

GI Joe Unique
Description: A large offering of original art, file cards, downloadable desktop images, character profiles, and custom figures.
Site also features: Customs

Customs

Jarvat's GI Joe Page
Description: A collection of Dio's from several different authors.

GI Joe Canada
Description: Epic dio-stories set in the great white north!

Description: Reference Guides and more!.