PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Commissions.

sgcaper
10-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Fellow collectors, customizers, and Joe fans,

I'm getting married to a wonderful woman who is my best friend, confidant, and soul mate.

Sadly, there is no father of the bride, he passed away unexpectedly this summer. And coming from small families on very limited incomes there is no other family to assist in covering the costs so my lovely fiancee Shay and I are footing the bill. We don't want anything extravagant, in fact everything we're doing we're doing through work connections and friends, but it's not cheap.

Point being we are both doing anything we can to raise money. Shay is a gymnastics coach and has taken on extra hours and private lessons. I don't have the option of extra hours so I figure one of the ways I can do this is by making well… figures. So here's the deal:

Have you ever wanted to see yourself in figure form?

Ever wanted to be a part of an ongoing story?

Ever wanted to be a member of G.I.Joe?

How about Cobra?

Maybe big bikes, leather jackets, and grape soda are more your style and you want to be a Dreadnok.

Perhaps you are more inclined to follow the House Destro and serve as a loyal Grenadier.

Maybe you have the stealth of a ninja.

Or you just want to survive the on-going zombie apocalypse.

Here's your chance.

Option 1) For $50.00 you get a self custom made of you (hence the self custom part). It will be fully painted and accessorized. You pick the faction or group. you pick your weapon. You provide any details or "easter eggs" you'd like included. I make it. But that's not all.

You also get to take your everlasting place in the All That Remains universe. You will have a dossier with your background, bio, and origin. And you will be given a reoccurring role in the verse. You can even pick whether you'd like to become part of an existing story line or part of a new one.

Or

Option 2) For $100.00 you get all the same stuff as option 1. PLUS, a custom ATR style survival vehicle. The vehicles will be limited to what I have on hand. Including; Devil Fish, various dirt bikes, Ram Cycles, Cobra Ferrets, Rockslides, Sky Sweepers, etc. These will be fully painted and will include the accouterments necessary to survive the in the ATR. As an added bonus they will also include LEDs and batteries.

The "fine print":

To make sure each of you get my best work I am limiting this offer to a total of 10 figures and vehicles. If there is more interest and I have the time I may offer more slots.

Delivery and completion will be first come first served. So figures will be made and completed in the order they are payed for. I am shooting for 3-4 weeks per figure and vehicle combo on the long end. I will keep you up to date on the status of your figure in a thread posted on the All That Remains website.

Payment to be made via paypal and will go directly into our wedding account. Payment is 50% prior to the start of the custom with the remainder due upon completion, prior to sending out of figure. You will receive periodic WIP pics to ensure your satisfaction.

Figures will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail for an additional $5.50. Figures with vehicles will be sent via your choice of USPS Priority Mail for $12.50 or USPS first class with tracking (price dependent on weight and destination zip code).

Let me say that Shay and I are dedicated to each other and both believe that marriage is for life. So rest assured that your assistance will help us make sure our one and only "Big Day" is wonderful. We both thank you very much.

sgcaper
10-16-2012, 01:23 PM
9 slots left.

http://allthatremains2010.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8189710-wedding-commissions?page=last