PDA

View Full Version : Revisions Part 8

T-800
01-09-2010, 08:00 PM
The most recent part of GiJoe Revisions is now up for viewing. Sorry for taking so long to get this up school and work conspired to make sure this took much longer than I had planned to post. Here is a link to my diostory page http://americanshadowwarriors.yolasite.com/diostories.php

Sorry I don't have it formatted to put up in the files section, I am still refining the technique I use.

yorktownjoe
01-10-2010, 12:37 PM
Looks good! Your format flows well enough for my reading enjoyment. Good story!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Trench-Viper
01-11-2010, 07:40 PM
I think your diostory is coming along nicely and its great to see some slice of life stuff inbetween the action.

Tracker
01-11-2010, 08:37 PM
[QUOTE=yorktownjoe]Looks good! Your format flows well enough for my reading enjoyment. Good story!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">[/QUOTE]

agreed

BtW 6 & 7 seem not to bee working at the monent