Old 02-20-2008, 10:57 PM #21
fifthconspiracy
Smack-Talking Ninja

-->
fifthconspiracy is on a distinguished road -->
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephron13
Out of this world, my friend. Come on, you're setting the bar way too high here!

Who me? Naw! I'm experimenting right in front of your eyes! But it is fun to do, so thanks for showing me some "sugar" baby... and you better cut down on the "pillow-talk" cause peeps are gonna get the wrong idea here ;-)

Quote:
I absolutely love it! The foliage looks amazing. I am picturing a sweet shot of Storm Shadow leaping down from the ledge, sword drawn, as Snake Eyes looks up at him, pushing his accompanying teammate out of the way, his own sword at the ready.

You read my fricken mind!!! A little crouching tiger, hidden cobra never killed anyone... or maybe it did, but whatever. I'll try rigg'n up some pics tomorrow night for wire-fighting! Woot!

Quote:
Well, at least I've a better idea of how I want to pursue my own outer perimeter. Thanks man! I'll be staring at these all night...no work for me, haha. Well, I am at work, but I will be way too distracted to do any!

Yeah, I'm totally pro-tall-grass action. It works wonders and looks crazy delicious in photos... would be great with a fence in-front of it for awesome perspective and realism.

I have no idea what you do for insane shift-work, but please no operating of heavy machinery... cause I don't want to be responsible for any dismemberments.

Cheers! ~ Paul.