From here I added some guide rails for the second level. Again just extra Balsa wood that I had got. Measered it out and glued it in place took about 5 minutes total. I painted the wood first to add a bit of color as I was realising that An all black set was going to be very hard to photo.
From here all it took was adding a floor which is a tannish foam board and background stuff. I added a few of my pallets I had built. a couple Crates and the Tool Chest pieces I had picked up a year ago at the hobby shop. The roof is able to be taken off for photo's but as I knew I would be doing a couple up shots to get the scale of the 12in action figures I knew a roof was needed.
Some may notice that the Support pole is right were the door is and makes it a bit hard to use the door. Well, the door was a bit of a last minute part of the set and not in the plan. I had cut it out by the time I was ready to proceed and did not have any extra Foam core to fix this. In the end it really does not matter as I will not need to use the door that often and its just background of a set. The characters are what matter to me.
I hope this helps someone or gives an idea or two to somebody. Its not the greatest set but is exactly what I needed. A set for about 20 pics that would be easy to use and photo, and cheap. I have about 15 bucks in it as I always bargun shop for this stuff and try to salvage any "Treasures" from the trash at work that I can.