JoeDios.com Forums  

Go Back   JoeDios.com Forums > Discussion Forums > JoeDioes.com Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

I've read the review
Old 05-27-2007, 08:35 PM #1
Urban Saboteur
Legendary Saboteur
 
Urban Saboteur's Avatar
 
Offline
-->
Posts: 2,138
Urban Saboteur is on a distinguished road -->
Join Date: Apr 2007

Send a message via MSN to Urban Saboteur
Default I've read the review

I've read the review.. and I think it does highlight all the pro's and con's to owning this figure. The sit down thing is a problem.. I am not too keen on it.. but I still say I want to get the figure first.. before making a final judgement.
Rich
  Reply With Quote

Latest 25th anniv pics
Old 03-07-2007, 02:26 AM #2
G.I.*Jock
Pavel Srnicek
 
G.I.*Jock's Avatar
 
Offline
-->
Posts: 1,038
G.I.*Jock is on a distinguished road -->
Join Date: Aug 2005

Send a message via AIM to G.I.*Jock Send a message via MSN to G.I.*Jock Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.*Jock
Default Latest 25th anniv pics

__________________
* Pavel is a Geordie! *
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2007, 03:00 AM #3
Ranger_22
Tippmann User
 
Ranger_22's Avatar
 
Offline
-->
Posts: 1,384
Ranger_22 is on a distinguished road -->
Join Date: Sep 2006
Default

Okay!!!! That SE is mine! That cobra officer!!! That Flint!!!!! So cool!!!
But Fall 2007!!???!!!??
__________________
Rangers lead the Way!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2007, 05:52 AM #4
General Scarlett
Hell hath no fury....
 
General Scarlett's Avatar
 
Offline
-->
Posts: 7,646
General Scarlett is on a distinguished road -->
Join Date: Dec 2006
Default

Hmmmmmmm......................
__________________
Non illigitamus carborundum~Vos mos non effrego mihi

Coming soon: 'JoeSpecialOps'
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2007, 06:26 AM #5
yorktownjoe
Enjoying the season
 
yorktownjoe's Avatar
 
Offline
-->
Posts: 5,106
yorktownjoe is on a distinguished road -->
Join Date: Nov 2005
Default

My only question is whether these artist conception pics will reflect the actual producation figure, or whether the pics from the Toy Fair prototypes are what we will see on toy shelves. Collector sales might not vary one from another, but I'm pretty sure overall sales might be better if these artist rendition pictures hit the shelves.

Someone posted a "too many chiefs..." picture here long ago with a bunch of Cobra officers bossing around one Cobra soldier. I can see another one of those pictures coming after these are released. That is picky, and I'm sure I can adjust my Joe-Verse for this slight oddity.

Flint and Hooded CC look pretty neat. But we shall see when they hit the shelves. Thank you for posting the link!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2007, 07:33 AM #6
Self-Modifier
Crossover King Emeritus
 
Self-Modifier's Avatar
 
Offline
-->
Posts: 1,472
Self-Modifier is on a distinguished road -->
Join Date: Feb 2005
Default

Thanks, Jock! I seriously cannot wait for these to come out. I can't remember the last time I was genuinely excited about upcoming Joe products (as opposed to kind of looking forward to something). I think it may have been when the first comic packs were announced.
__________________

is on indefinite hiatus...
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2007, 08:58 AM #7
Dersham
Veteran
 
Dersham's Avatar
 
Offline
-->
Posts: 905
Dersham is on a distinguished road -->
Join Date: Feb 2006

Send a message via MSN to Dersham
Default

Man that Stormshadow does look pretty sweet, but why oh why couldn't we get an O-ring.
__________________
I have a new site for my table top tactical strategy role playing game for action figures and miniatures. There's also diostories there too! Check it out at: http://thewayofwar.net/
  Reply With Quote

25th on sale?
Old 04-25-2007, 05:21 PM #8
ToneGunsRevisited
O Bope vai te pegar
 
ToneGunsRevisited's Avatar
 
Offline
-->
Posts: 8,547
ToneGunsRevisited will become famous soon enough -->
Join Date: Jun 2006

Send a message via MSN to ToneGunsRevisited
Default 25th on sale?

Am I out of the news? Are they selling the 25th stuff?
http://cgi.ebay.com/GI-JOE-25TH-ANN...oQQcmdZViewItem
__________________
ADSUMUS
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2007, 06:44 PM #9
ender098
Veteran
 
Offline
-->
Posts: 3,665
ender098 will become famous soon enough -->
Join Date: Dec 2005

Send a message via MSN to ender098 Send a message via Yahoo to ender098
Default

Nah, she's got it pre-ordered and marked up to screw you out of your hard earned cash.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2007, 06:50 PM #10
Self-Modifier
Crossover King Emeritus
 
Self-Modifier's Avatar
 
Offline
-->
Posts: 1,472
Self-Modifier is on a distinguished road -->
Join Date: Feb 2005
Default

There's some spiffy carded images of Cobra Commander, Snake-Eyes, and Storm Shadow at Bigbadtoystore...








Every step of the way, these things become more and more exciting.
__________________

is on indefinite hiatus...
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Style Design By: vBStyles.com


- JoeDios - Archive - Top