Password

Old sculpt BAT Troop builder availability
Old 04-12-2007, 09:33 AM #1
yorktownjoe
Enjoying the season

-->
yorktownjoe is on a distinguished road -->
Default Old sculpt BAT Troop builder availability

Okay, I'm not sure if anyone is looking for some old-sculpt army builders, but I'm passing this link along as a public service message.

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.ht...17/INstock/Y/D/

KB is selling these sets on special now. This is for the OLD BAT 6 pack that was originally an "internet exclusive." 3 BATs, 2 inferno BATs, and a see thru cybernetic version of OverKill. This is NOT the new BAT attack set.

But it's selling for $9.99 currently, so that comes out to about $1.67 per figure (plus shipping). I ordered conservatively, and the link is good as of the time I posted this. If someone goes nuts troopbuilding it could go away soon.

So there you go. Have a nice day!

Old 04-12-2007, 10:37 AM #2
Lava Boss
Veteran

-->
Lava Boss is on a distinguished road -->

That's a good price. But the set is half good army builder, 2 so-so ones (hard to take see throught BATs seriously...like an army of the Kool Aid Man) and that Overkill with neon green.

Odder still, they have the Muftak & Kabe Star Wars mail-in from like 8 or so years ago.

If only more Operation Crimson Sabotage would appear! Ah, one can dream...

(That set was sooooo popular yet Hasbro never revisited the "troops with vehicles" pack...why?)

Old 04-12-2007, 11:22 AM #3
yorktownjoe
Enjoying the season

-->
yorktownjoe is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava Boss
That's a good price. But the set is half good army builder, 2 so-so ones (hard to take see throught BATs seriously...like an army of the Kool Aid Man) and that Overkill with neon green.

Odder still, they have the Muftak & Kabe Star Wars mail-in from like 8 or so years ago.

If only more Operation Crimson Sabotage would appear! Ah, one can dream...

(That set was sooooo popular yet Hasbro never revisited the "troops with vehicles" pack...why?)

Agreed. But these BATs should serve younger collectors like my 6 yr old. He'll be happy, and it doesn't cost $5-10 per figure. And the 3 "regular" BATs are decent. The others can be used as "extras" or mix and match to come up with a weird Cobra Island-esque rag tag BAT army.... Or help for LBC customs for figures who lost a thumb....

And I missed that Crimson sabotage, and that would be cool if stuff like that suddenly turned up.

Old 04-12-2007, 11:36 AM #4
Blowtorch
Banned

-->
Blowtorch is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Blowtorch Send a message via Yahoo to Blowtorch

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorktownjoe
And I missed that Crimson sabotage, and that would be cool if stuff like that suddenly turned up.

Gives me an idea. Maybe I should up the ante