View Single Post

Old 03-12-2008, 10:42 PM #45
Sephron13
Death from above!!

-->
Sephron13 is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via AIM to Sephron13

Well bud, the green is going to have to stay, as that baby ain't coming apart now! Plus, eh, I like it. Not sure why, either...I just do. Plus, the hookers I pick up on Route 92 agree, so you're outnumbered (and I mean WAY outnumbered...). Ha, the wallpaper is coming down in a few weeks actually. I just kind of took over that room and made it into my own recently and believe you me, I'm not a fan either. I thought about just punching holes in the wall to break it up, but I might just rip it down and paint. We'll see... The SW calendar was $5 and an impulse buy at WalMart, as it was in the rack right next to those wonderful little flashlights, of which I now have 8, haha. The laser pointer on it is wonderful for making my cats dizzy. Little effers. About the roof...you and me both brother. The biggest lesson learned here is to plan plan plan and stick to said plan. I needed one of your crazy awesome blueprints for this puppy! As a matter of fact, lay it out for me now! NOW! I'll throw this mother-frakkin'-son-of-a-betch into the trash right now and start from scratch! Or I'll stuff my demon baby into it? Maybe...

This IS huge and I'm not even sure where I'll put it, as I need the table to work on other projects, haha. Oh well! The corners are just square dowels, cut to length and glued to the ends. I need to touch up the stain on the outside, but overall, I'm very happy with them. Other than the fact that my roof is now a floating, non-fitting piece of poop! The light? Yes, it makes me all kinds of giggly and I'm excited to use it in other ways (Project: Insanity, for instance...). The stain worked wonders on the outside and I love how it looks. When the ground cover is done, it'll look so sick. Window material is...wait for it...just the plastic GIJoes come in. It's actually from the 5 packs...just cut it out, glue it on. Easy and awesome! Just like me!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyed
I gotta say, for an ole lady, she's got it going on!