Old 02-22-2008, 09:18 AM #27
fifthconspiracy
Smack-Talking Ninja

-->
fifthconspiracy is on a distinguished road -->
Red face Hum....Dinger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephron13
Very YES my friend! All of those shots are freakin' awesome! I'm in love with them. I believe I shall ask my fiance if it is ok if I marry them instead!! Seriously, flawless. Your muzzle-flashes are very well done, and the bullet-trails are cool. I can't see the wires at all! This set is a piece of art. I hope you and your son are very proud of it. Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your deep love and devotion... I now pronouce you and these photos man and wife... but I think you're getting the shaft in this deal really... after all I don't think these photos will "put-out" perse. I know she(photos) looks hot, and there's that unquencing lust, but believe me - I'd stick with your flesh-and-blood woman counterpart... at the very least your real fiance will touch your nether-regions, which is tops in my books.

You can love your toys, just don't lllooooooovvveeeee your toys; if you catch my drift.

I find the muzzle flashes hard to get them to completely integrate into the photo... they still look pasted on. Then again, there's shadowing and light being thrown around that you have to emulate - so it's hard to make it all happen inside an hour with photoshop. I'm sure some folks here have better methods.

I took these pics after my son went to bed, so this morning I showed him and he was pumped. He wants to do a dio story using powerpoint (as he's familiar with that app) and our photos.

Anywho, back to work!

Cheers! ~ Paul.