Old 02-20-2008, 11:11 PM #22
Sephron13
Death from above!!

-->
Sephron13 is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via AIM to Sephron13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthconspiracy
Who me? Naw! I'm experimenting right in front of your eyes! But it is fun to do, so thanks for showing me some "sugar" baby... and you better cut down on the "pillow-talk" cause peeps are gonna get the wrong idea here ;-)

Hmm, it's a trick...get an axe.

Quote:
You read my fricken mind!!! A little crouching tiger, hidden cobra never killed anyone... or maybe it did, but whatever. I'll try rigg'n up some pics tomorrow night for wire-fighting! Woot!

Excellent! I shall be looking forward to that!

Quote:
Yeah, I'm totally pro-tall-grass action. It works wonders and looks crazy delicious in photos... would be great with a fence in-front of it for awesome perspective and realism.

I have no idea what you do for insane shift-work, but please no operating of heavy machinery... cause I don't want to be responsible for any dismemberments.

Cheers! ~ Paul.

Like I said, Friday, shopping spree at Michael's! I intend on working pretty hardcore on my set this weekend. I'd like to focus primarily on the building itself, the exterior anyway, but with all of this awesome work being shown off, it'll be damn difficult to not start on the interior and on the perimeter. *sigh*

I work for a teleradiology company, so it's all computer stuff, dealing with radiologists and various clients that send us x-rays, MRI's, cat-scans, etc. It's interesting and I enjoy it. I'm the shift supervisor, so, look at me, abusing my position for the greater Joe good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyed
I gotta say, for an ole lady, she's got it going on!