View Single Post

Old 01-23-2011, 05:36 PM #3
joshdahl

-->
joshdahl is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Adam
It's an interesting concept for sure, but in the end I think its going to come down to who has the best photoshop skills. I liked the Outdoors theme better, given Joes and the outdoors go together like peanut butter and jelly, but it was a broader topic and more people can sink their teeth into that kind of thing. Sure it was slow goings at first but the overall turn-out was pretty good, especially for their first contest. My two cents though, your mileage may vary.

It MIGHT have gone to the best photoshopper.... if photoshop were allowed! (GASP)
But it isn't!
Well, in a way it is......
You can use whatever image alteration you want to doctor up a backdrop....to recreate the background of your favorite painting perhaps.....
But in order to use that image you must print it and actually take a picture of your joes in front of it.

I have seen a few of the things people have been working on already. this contest is going to be a lot of fun. And one of the things I like about it is the challenge of the fact that Joes and fine art go together like peanut-butter and mustard! I like the creativity that that challenge demands.

And speaking of challenges... Consider this an official challenge from the Terrordrome to JoeDios! The gauntlet has been thrown down! You goofs couldn't dio your ways out of a paper bag!!

Good luck!

Josh