"Transformation" set design
Old 02-04-2006, 07:01 PM #1
Sonneilon
aka 'Paul WS Anderson' ;)

-->
Sonneilon is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Sonneilon
Default "Transformation" set design

For my latest dio, the set is a very simplistic design. Thought I'd share just to show that sets don't have to be quite as complicated as some people have made out. It's 4 cans of saline solution painted black, a bunch of S6 weapon lockers, the Venomizer Chamber and 2 peices of wood to act as the base. For the dio, I only consciously spent money on the wood. And I've been buying several pieces and chopping 'em in half so I can create several things. Certainly, I don't have Luke's abilities to properly construct stuff. (Or ViolentFix for that matter.)

I have more sets in the works. Once I get a Dremel, it's gonna be pretty gnarly. In fact, I'm putting far more effort into THIS dio than I am with "Anti-matter". Usually, I like to go in order of what I'm doing, but Anti-Matter is on the far backburner. I might even scrap it and start over. *shrug* "Transformation" is far more interesting.

And as it stands, JoeDebriefed has a bug so Chapter1 can't even be viewed! Which is ok because I can release it all at once! I might throw up a pic or 2 of the current set. As soon as it's finished, that is.