Old 02-27-2011, 04:15 AM #7
Urban Saboteur
Legendary Saboteur

-->
Urban Saboteur is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Urban Saboteur
News Update

Hey Guys,
So I have a brief update on this. I've built the other Communications Monitors that I wanted. I have also received the printouts that I am going to use for the screens.

I'd like to add that forum member Seyms sent me these, thank you so much for helping me out with the build

Before I post the pictures here is a brief update as to what has been decided about the room/build:

*1 The communications console top will eventually be covered with tiles (in most of my builds I get the build right first then decorate with tiling afterwards).

*2 The room will eventually be expanded into an actual full scale building considering how big my shipping container is, this will be quite a large building even for my own building experience.

*3 The room will feature 4 screens with changeable channels (using the printouts my friend Seyms sent me).

*4 I plan to build a few desks and various other office based stuff like cabinets and telephones.

Now for the updated photos:

I've also since built a secondary desk to join up to the 1st console desk. I should have some pictures of this uploaded shortly.

Hope you like the updates.

Rich
Urban Saboteur Stories

Social Sites & Communities
Facebook
Flickr
Tweet Me