Old 02-22-2008, 10:54 AM #28
Sephron13
Death from above!!

-->
Sephron13 is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via AIM to Sephron13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthconspiracy
Thank you for your deep love and devotion... I now pronouce you and these photos man and wife... but I think you're getting the shaft in this deal really... after all I don't think these photos will "put-out" perse. I know she(photos) looks hot, and there's that unquencing lust, but believe me - I'd stick with your flesh-and-blood woman counterpart... at the very least your real fiance will touch your nether-regions, which is tops in my books.

You can love your toys, just don't lllooooooovvveeeee your toys; if you catch my drift.

I find the muzzle flashes hard to get them to completely integrate into the photo... they still look pasted on. Then again, there's shadowing and light being thrown around that you have to emulate - so it's hard to make it all happen inside an hour with photoshop. I'm sure some folks here have better methods.

I took these pics after my son went to bed, so this morning I showed him and he was pumped. He wants to do a dio story using powerpoint (as he's familiar with that app) and our photos.

Anywho, back to work!

Cheers! ~ Paul.

I was wondering if, when all is said and done, and several sweet sets were built, if you guys were going to do a dio-story. You've a penchant for the written word, that's for certain, so it'd be very interesting to see what kind of a story you guys can come up with. Plus, the shack would look great in the same setting as this rockface/trees area. Give it some thought.

I just got back from Michaels and Walmart. I have me some equipment! After a small nap, I'm going to get started. Maybe pics tomorrow morning (back to work tonight, afterall) of the progress. and then after that...KABOOM!!!!! I hope to be done with the exterior!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyed
I gotta say, for an ole lady, she's got it going on!