Flatjotsam!
Old 03-12-2008, 10:29 PM #44
fifthconspiracy
Smack-Talking Ninja

-->
fifthconspiracy is on a distinguished road -->
Thumbs up Flatjotsam!

Holy Cracked Vertebrae G!!!

Wow, this thing is huge. Like Fat Albert huge. The full shots show it's girth all over the place, and it looks daunting.

Pros:

Love the texture on the outside, the wood grain, window frames etc.

Love the windows... what are you using for the window material you jackal?

That Light - damn that thing has purpose. Canadian Walmarts don't carry flashlights or anything else with batteries.

The building corners - what did you do there exactly? It looks fantabulous and sexy. Adds a bit more of a shape, than just a square building - architecture Skot. Architecture action from the back section in spades here.

The whole thing could double for a back-up crib in about 7-8 months no? You could cram a baby in there, I've crammed babies into smaller places.

Cons:

That Star Wars Calendar in the background.

The roof apparently doesn't fit anymore and that makes me sullen.

The wallpaper in your working room there is so 1970's. Fix that. Babies and internet predators hate vertical-striped wallpaper.

The green color trim on the inside of the dio, I'm not sold on that... should be brown or something else in my opinion... But maybe you like green and picking up hookers on route 92. Not my place to say really.

Nice job. This is turning out great.

Please keep going. I have terrible insomnia and your dio escapades help make the night turn to day.

Cheers! ~ Paul.