View Single Post

The Compound (dio set for upcoming 3.75")
Old 01-05-2007, 06:49 PM #1
Sonneilon
aka 'Paul WS Anderson' ;)

-->
Sonneilon is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Sonneilon
Default The Compound (dio set for upcoming 3.75")

The 1st episode is still pretty far from being done. I've taken a couple of sequences and that's about it. I just sorted thru them tonite! Anyway, I'm gonna show you guys the Compound set. It's just a bunch of dood dads, nicknacks, and foamboard. I always use a wooden base to set stuff up on. Those who know me knows that my basic construction for ANY set is to use wood, wood screws and L-brackets (which hold up the walls) and masking tape.

This was done on the kitchen island. I had it set up for several days. I admit, I'm not very creative (ok, lazy) about trying out multiple angles. For me, it's about where I can set the camera up and do my thing. I use those water bottles to help press down on the ceiling to block extra, unwanted light.

A shot to the inside of the main compound. The computer board, there's actually a wall there. So if I change to the other side of the island, I'll set up a wall behind it (and of course, remove the opposing wall). The S6 cases are helping hold up the wall on the left.

The Red Room. I have no idea what the Cobras are doing in this particular room, but it IS a separate room. I'm guessing that the red will actually be lava (pretend with me, ok?) and they are regulating it's heat and flow. Or for fans of LOST, they are pushing #s every 120 minutes.

More below.