View Single Post

Old 06-25-2008, 03:40 PM #2
vader9900
To old to play with toys!

-->
vader9900 is on a distinguished road -->

Firefly had to kneel because of the angle I wanted, but this is not noticable in the picture:

Eveything is set up, again with my camera on to see how it looks. This shot is wide for reference, but I would normally be right on top of it with the macro on:

I turn the right light off, because I wanted the light coming from the upper left corner where I was going to put the moon. Everything is adjusted and take the picture:

Again this is not exact because I reset this up (the grass on the left was lower, because that was where I was going to put the moon). I am still using Photo Explosion which is pretty limited on its editing options. I did adjust the lighting a little. I added a moon I googled:

The moon tint was adjusted to the color I wanted, blurred and adjusted the best I could. Photo Explosion has a cloud overlay that I added for a little more coolness. Hope this helped.

"It ain't about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit, how much you can take and keep moving forward - thats how winning is done!" Rocky Balboa