Old 02-26-2008, 09:02 AM #32
Sephron13
Death from above!!

-->
Sephron13 is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via AIM to Sephron13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthconspiracy
Here we go. Sexy like starburst on the morning train. Now it's lookin like something. I'm liking the roof design, and the sandpaper/tarpaper look on the rooftop is ingenious. Brilliant idea. Who said that teleradiologists were uncreative misanthropes? Not me my friend.... not me.

Are you going gravel for the floor, or a dirt?

The corners - where the walls meet each other - on the exterior I'm talking... you need a flashing or something to cover that up. You could put two sticks together to create a 90 degree piece and stick it on... that's my only constructive comment. Is that clear what I just said? Or do you need me to hold your hand like a small child, chapter and verse per se?

Looking fantabulously good Skot. The whole thing is coming together like a supposedly secret videotaping of a Gene Simmons drunken orgy.

Congrats.

Paul.
(your Canadian brother to the north and way, way, way west)

Brother man, if by "floor" you mean the ground outside, then a dirt/grassy type. The floor INSIDE the building is going to be woodslats, unstained, just plain ol' wood slats.

As for the corners of the buildings, don't you worry your silly little head, my good man, I've got that "covered", so to speak (un petit peu tongue-in-cheek).

I just finished "wallpapering" the backwall, and painting the borders up (a real sick Hunter Green, god it's sexy). I'm going to wait for those to dry a bit and glue 'em on and then post a pic of it. Then, put a fork in me, I'm done for a while (sleepy-sleep time for this big baby).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyed
I gotta say, for an ole lady, she's got it going on!