Old 02-20-2008, 02:58 AM #15
Sephron13
Death from above!!

-->
Sephron13 is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via AIM to Sephron13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifthconspiracy
You let a little thing like a blizzard get in your way? Geez Man! Get committed to your project! Don't make me hop a plane to Ohio and show up at your doorstep.

Window framing is looking good. I would say tho, that once you add on the exterior, it will have some thickness which may throw off your mock-up a little, but hey, that's all part of the lovely give-and-take ;-) Looking good, looking good.

I am dying to see how you're gonna outfit the com tower. I'm giddy with glee.

And I want a Red Barron Pizza - we don't get those here in Canada. It looks Mr Pibb delicious.

Cheers! ~ Paul.

Ugh, my drive home is normally 35-40 minutes, but it took me almost an hour and a half. At that point, I said to myself "screw it, i'm going home and staying home". After making some food and watching The Sarah Conner Chronicles I didn't have much time left before bedtime. I had to wake up early, go outside and shovel so my fiance could get in the driveway. I spent some time with her, went back to bed, woke up and am now back at work (5:20am, Wednesday morning). Plus my new puppy demands attention. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, GET OFF MY BACK!!

About the framing, yes, when I add the exterior, I won't be following exactly what I have there. I just wanted to feel productive but was exhausted so, yeah. I shall be picking up the remainder of the supplies I need for the exterior on Friday and my goal is to have the outside of the building finished up by Sunday evening. That includes the outer walls, the door, detachable roof and back-wall section (wait until you see my ideas for that...), the comm tower, and AC unit for the roof, windows, etc. I've quite a ways to go, but I think I can do it.

Here's a mock-up of my idea to make the roof (and back wall and tower) removable/reattachable. I did this at work, haha.

What do you think?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyed
I gotta say, for an ole lady, she's got it going on!