Update
Old 07-13-2009, 09:34 PM #12
Urban Saboteur
Legendary Saboteur

-->
Urban Saboteur is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Urban Saboteur
Thumbs up Update

I've finally begun to 'perk up' most probably due to the fact the tablets are beginning to kick in and i'm keeping some foods down. I've slept alot, and watched alot of tv. As a result this morning i woke up at 4am and had nothing else to watch on tv. So i decided to take some updated pictures. The Brokers has come along nicely since set picture 3 and the brickwork is finished on the bookstore. I just need to mortar it in and paint it. I also need to complete the window frames and glass for both the brokers and bookstore and finish the sign for the bookstore too.

I hope you enjoy seeing these pictures in full development as each new stage is added. I'm hoping that by the end, you will see a result from standard mail and snack boxes, how i've turned them into a full street scene diorama to use with your figures. Where possible I'd encourage you to think up of your own materials and ideas and obviously switch out buildings etc. You'll probably think of better placements etc than me!

I hope to have another update once the mortar work and side brickwork are completed on the bookstore and once i've got the frames and windows in.
Urban Saboteur Stories

Social Sites & Communities
Facebook
Flickr
Tweet Me