Old 06-15-2009, 08:51 PM #1
Urban Saboteur
Legendary Saboteur

-->
Urban Saboteur is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Urban Saboteur
Thumbs up Project -Street Work

Hey,
Ok this isn't really a How to, more of a work in Progress thread of a project I am working on and i thought I would share with you guys. I had this idea about 5 months back, that I wanted to execute. Part of this is because I wanted to get into set building and secondly because I wanted a good street scene dio that I was going to use in the A-Team Comic Book story I plan to do.

Ok so the basics are simply theres two brothers, they own a gunsmiths shop in town. This shop was handed down to them by their now deceased father (been in the family for generations). Ok so thats the requirement. I found my Gunsmiths shop and worked out a small plan in my head.. which eventually turned out to be something I could transfer to actual physical buildings.

The Gunsmiths fits between 2 other shops. An Insurance Brokers and a Bookstore. See below for the main index of images.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Street Work Main Index

Street Work Project Folder @ Flickr - this has all the single shots as well as the comic book pages from the progressive story.

Street Work. - Comic Book Story
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Urban Saboteur Stories

Social Sites & Communities
Facebook
Flickr
Tweet Me