Signature Creation continued.
Old 07-05-2007, 03:07 PM #4
Urban Saboteur
Legendary Saboteur

-->
Urban Saboteur is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Urban Saboteur
Post Signature Creation continued.

So we've got our first image. Is it going to stay at this first location. Probably not. When I was designing my own signature I wanted something that would represent my character and yet look trendy too. I replaced, chopped and clipped most of my images and juggled them into various positions until I was happy with the layout.

Testing out other backgrounds and images is key. Plenty of experimentation and creation needed!!
So you basically have to do what I done with the duke MOC image. Resize them and add each one to the background layout,.
Don't forget that before you add them. Resize and change the appearance to suit. first in the original image window before cutting and pasting.
Once your happy maximise your untitled background window and paste each of them as a new layer until you end up with something that fits within the 500x500 or whatever dimension you have.

It's important to use the features of your editing program. Various squares and circles can be created to stunning effect on the signature. You can also try multiple replacement images and TEXT writing.
Here is the image as a finished signature:
Urban Saboteur Stories

Social Sites & Communities
Facebook
Flickr
Tweet Me