Update
Old 06-23-2009, 12:02 AM #5
Urban Saboteur
Legendary Saboteur

-->
Urban Saboteur is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Urban Saboteur
Thumbs up Update

I thought I'd drop by this thread and update my latest work and pictures of the set.

Including the brokers that has gone from unpainted to painted.
Before.

After

You can't really tell in that 2nd picture. So i done a close up.

Moving onto work on the bookstore. Whilst I was working the other morning (Slightly at 45%) I accidently cut off a side panel to the right window
I should of rested up and waited until later. I couldn't really figure out a better way to fix it so I decided to board it up on that side and flip the box over to start all over with this particular building.
One thing I did learn during the process is that if you do the brickwork first then as you get to the window/doors to mark it out.. it looks far more accurate and detailed. Plus it seems to be easier to work out the line of each window/door as in symmetry with the brickwork on the building.
I guess sometimes we have to take a step back before takin a step forward eh?

I've papered over the kitkat bit to give me a white base, i've pencilled in the brickwork and begun to apply the bricks in formation to match the structure. I've marked out the door and cut out one of the windows.

As much as an update this is.. i'm already ahead on this, I just havent charged my camera yet.. so these are updated/outdated pictures and my gun cabinets arrived for the gunsmiths shop this morning! Woo hoo.

More coming soon. I promise.
Urban Saboteur Stories

Social Sites & Communities
Facebook
Flickr
Tweet Me