JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   JoeDios Recall (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5125)

troopsofdoom 03-20-2020 01:52 PM

JoeDios Recall
 
The lack of activity on JoeDios is disappointing. I admit Iíve been a slacker the last couple years. Even though I wasnít active, Iíd visit the site almost daily to see everyoneís photos. GI Joe and JoeDios brings a little joy into my life, Iíd hate to see it die.

Iíd like to encourage everyone to get back into posting on JoeDios. If youíre in contact with other members, invite them back.

I know a lot of you are using Instagram, or whatever, but you can post your pics on JoeDios as well. Got old photos you havenít posted here? Post those too.

All it takes to bring JoeDios back to itís former glory, is for us to post.

gijoeiwasthere 03-20-2020 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troopsofdoom
The lack of activity on JoeDios is disappointing. I admit Iíve been a slacker the last couple years. Even though I wasnít active, Iíd visit the site almost daily to see everyoneís photos. GI Joe and JoeDios brings a little joy into my life, Iíd hate to see it die.

Iíd like to encourage everyone to get back into posting on JoeDios. If youíre in contact with other members, invite them back.

I know a lot of you are using Instagram, or whatever, but you can post your pics on JoeDios as well. Got old photos you havenít posted here? Post those too.

All it takes to bring JoeDios back to itís former glory, is for us to post.


Selvaland and I have been trying for years! Bring it on Peeps....Post! Comment!

GoCards 03-20-2020 05:10 PM

I comment on pictures from time to time. As for posting, I've really got to upgrade my technology. Old camera and computer.

Lava Boss 03-21-2020 07:07 PM

My camera isn't great, but to be honest I just don't have that much interest in GI JOE. I think about taking photos sometimes but cannot think of anything to do with GI JOE.

troopsofdoom 03-22-2020 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoeiwasthere
Selvaland and I have been trying for years! Bring it on Peeps....Post! Comment!
Iíd like to volunteer for the mission, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCards
I comment on pictures from time to time. As for posting, I've really got to upgrade my technology. Old camera and computer.
Yeah, my camera is about fifteen years old. The auto focus doesnít work very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava Boss
My camera isn't great, but to be honest I just don't have that much interest in GI JOE. I think about taking photos sometimes but cannot think of anything to do with GI JOE.
Still, itís okay to look. ;)

ThinkTank 03-23-2020 02:40 AM

Wifey and I just moved into a larger place with my own room for toys and crafting. I really plan on getting back into the swing of things. I have been building models and customizing lots of various items. I cant wait to show them off.

troopsofdoom 03-23-2020 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank
Wifey and I just moved into a larger place with my own room for toys and crafting. I really plan on getting back into the swing of things. I have been building models and customizing lots of various items. I cant wait to show them off.

Looking forward to it. I went through your archives a few days ago, so many great custom setups.

neapolitan joe 03-24-2020 03:09 AM

Ciao.
 
I'm here. It's a war.

troopsofdoom 03-24-2020 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neapolitan joe
I'm here. It's a war.

JoeDios' most prolific commentator keeping up the good fight.

scruffyronin 03-26-2020 01:07 AM

Love posting here. Was inactive since 2013 but I personally like the gallery here and the like-minded people. I get that with Facebook as well but you get so many pics at once. It kinda desensitize you. I don't do Instagram because I have no celphone and Flickr, just don't feel like joining.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:43 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.