JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (http://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   How-To (http://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Signature Creation (http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1256)

Urban Saboteur 07-27-2007 07:09 PM

I done some work tonight.

I did some work tonight on a dedication to Storm Shadow. Here is what I came up with..

What do you guys think?
Rich

Captain Max 07-27-2007 07:10 PM

Very Cool, U S! :D I like it!! :p

General Scarlett 07-27-2007 07:14 PM

Simply gorgeous Rich!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!! :cool:

Prince Adam 08-26-2007 05:35 PM

Those are great!!! I love the Storm Shadow one. The Palisades Stormy bust is my favorite, though I wish he had arms...

Urban Saboteur 09-10-2007 08:13 PM

A Side Note / Caution on Signatures.

Just a quick side note on signatures..
I stated that 500 x 500 would be a good basis to start off your signature and I did say be creative.
In hindsight i might of been a little over exuberant and put it on others to push the boundaries so to speak.
I'm all for creativity "YAY" and the board/forum does have a policy or width / height restriction limit. I'm unsure what this actually is.. :confused:
I based mine around 500 x 500 as it fit within the guide and was allowed to be uploaded when i'd designed a test signature.

Please keep this in mind when designing your signature. If you have a new one please post it up here or if you get bored please post up your examples of work to help others. :cool:
Rich

Urban Saboteur 09-10-2007 08:42 PM

G.i.joe Scarlett Signature

I got messing round on photoplus again. I've changed a layout thats a tad more forum friendly to 700 width but only 300 in height. (hence the scroll thing on a post).
Here it is. Let me know what you think.

What would be a better maximum width? :confused:
About 800 as this would be the same width as forum post messages?
I'm thinking of shortening the Urban Saboteur signature.. doing a complete redesign of it.. thoughts?

Self-Modifier 09-10-2007 10:10 PM

I think the new size is much better for scrolling through posts, Saboteur. It has my support!

Urban Saboteur 09-11-2007 04:56 AM

I think it could be..

I think it could be slightly wider.. btw self mod what is the width of your signature?
It looks to be around 900 :D
I'll probably redesign some of these, I've done a couple and so it's not going to take me as long to do.. plus.. I really like making signatures. :)
Rich

Self-Modifier 09-11-2007 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Saboteur
I think it could be slightly wider.. btw self mod what is the width of your signature?

According to Photoshop, it's actually only 529 pixels wide.

Urban Saboteur 09-11-2007 07:27 PM

Ok. My new signature.

I have a new signature.
According to photoplus (my software program) It's width is 900 and height is 300.
300 isn't so bad for the forum in terms of scrolling and 900 doesnt make it go off the page :p
Any thoughts?