JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (http://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (http://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A New Era! (http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5075)

gijoeiwasthere 07-06-2017 05:30 PM

A New Era!

With New Interest.....JoeDios Is going to be The Definitive Site for Joe Premiere Photography! New Mods Will work to bring JoeDios back to the glory of the Site That Started It All! And I will post In The Same Vein!!!!! This Will Be Awesome!

cmyaj 07-06-2017 09:55 PM

I'm certainly glad to see the renewed interest & the return of some old names (some with new names :D)!

neapolitan joe 07-07-2017 02:20 AM

I agree!

TwoOneEight 07-07-2017 09:13 AM

Me 3!

:D :D :D

Some legendary names popping up.

Blakwulf01 07-07-2017 09:35 AM

It's good to kick the tires again and take this puppy for a spin.
Things were a bit stuffy here, but it looks to be lighting up again!👍

TwoOneEight 07-07-2017 12:25 PM

Now, what we need to work on is commenting. New or Old Guard, we should comment on shots posted. It encourages people to post more.

I see 153 Views, and only 2 replies, we need to turn that around.
I mean, even if you just Copy Paste "Great Shot!" or "Awesome Pic!" would help. Everyone must do their part.

We need to pull the curtains, open the windows, and let the sun in. Make the cockroaches scurry away, back in the darkness where they belong.

A New Era, indeed.

tycondrius23 07-07-2017 01:27 PM

well its been a long while since I've been on here . and I just kinda phased out due to how easy it was to pop a few images up on FB. but back now again and glad to see some those legendary names popping back up. :D I will try to be as active as I can

Dr. Phibes 07-07-2017 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoOneEight
Now, what we need to work on is commenting. New or Old Guard, we should comment on shots posted. It encourages people to post more.

I mean, even if you just Copy Paste "Great Shot!" or "Awesome Pic!" would help. Everyone must do their part.

A New Era, indeed.

This was an issue way back when. There was discussion of a LIKE button for those who don't want to comment or have nothing to say but actually do like what they see. I remember people who would get hundreds of views and almost new replies which really irritated them to no end. Can't say I blame them.

Part of the interest again in this particular website is that the photos can be seen at full size (unless that's been changed). Facebook, where people love to post in 20 different random action figure groups, doesn't really lend itself well as a public gallery site. Photos get buried too quickly there. The photos get resized so it's possible to miss a lot of what is being shown (like a page of photos). So believe it not, there is some backlash to how FB does things.

gijoeiwasthere 07-08-2017 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoOneEight

We need to pull the curtains, open the windows, and let the sun in. Make the cockroaches scurry away, back in the darkness where they belong.

A New Era, indeed.

Post! Comment! Post! Comment! @MJDGA!

gijoeiwasthere 07-08-2017 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Phibes
This was an issue way back when. There was discussion of a LIKE button for those who don't want to comment or have nothing to say but actually do like what they see. I remember people who would get hundreds of views and almost new replies which really irritated them to no end. Can't say I blame them.

Part of the interest again in this particular website is that the photos can be seen at full size (unless that's been changed). Facebook, where people love to post in 20 different random action figure groups, doesn't really lend itself well as a public gallery site. Photos get buried too quickly there. The photos get resized so it's possible to miss a lot of what is being shown (like a page of photos). So believe it not, there is some backlash to how FB does things.

so very true....