JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Wants/ Needs and NOW HAVES thread! Part 2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1884)

Da Talent 10-11-2008 06:22 PM

I am looking for the brown vest that came with the DTC Barrel Roll. Thanks.

jjsvipers 10-12-2008 08:02 AM

a few wants and extra stuff i have for sale

wants
one blk cobra cartoon gun from new fang claw set

cobra trooper from mass device set

one blk ak-47 from cobra neo vipers
http://www.yojoe.com/access/d02/77.shtml

cobra viper version eleven just need the figure
http://www.yojoe.com/action/03/viper11.shtml

items for sale

convention steeler complete and still sealed with file card 30.00

25th items on 25th anniversary cards

blk destro comic pack with iron grenadier moc 20.00

2x cobra officers 8.00 ea
2xcrimson guards 8.00ea
3x red ninjas 6.00 ea
shipwreck anchor version 6.00
beach head fixed waist 6.00
cobra commander hooded 6.00
destro regular version 6.00
tiger force flint moc 7.00
lady jaye 7.00

shipping will 5.45 priority with del com in the u.s. for as many items you may want. i will also ship to other countries but it will be more to ship in some cases.

greboguru 10-12-2008 05:10 PM

25th Anniv. & new figs for sale here

Update: All my 25thA figures were sold in a single lot. Thanks to everyone for your interest!

greboguru 10-15-2008 07:05 AM

Many, many JvC Cobra Army Builders up on eBay

Hey guys,

I hope it's OK if I plug my eBay auctions here. I'm selling off my whole G.I. Joe collection -- in small chunks right now -- so I've put a lot (A LOT) of new-sculpt (JvC, 2002-2006 or so) Cobra Army Builders up for auction. Among many others, I'm selling:

* 5-man squad of JUNGLE FRAG VIPERS from Operation MOTH
* 5-man squad of BTR SHADOW VIPERS
* 5-man squad of URBAN CAMO CLAWS
* 5-man squad of HEAVY WATER troopers
* 5-man squad of URBAN CAMO NEO-VIPERS
* 5-man squad of Club Exclusive JUNGLE VIPERS v1
* 5-man squad of Club Exclusive JUNGLE VIPERS v2
* 5-man squad of DTC CRIMSON GUARD

Opening price is generally $1.50 per figure, so they're cheap, too. So please take a look at my Items For Sale:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/tenno...QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

If that doesn't work, my eBay ID is: tennozeorymer

Thanks, all!

Grebo

greboguru 10-17-2008 02:09 PM

Con & Club exclusives for sale HERE

Hello again all,

I'm eBaying a whole ton of army builders right now (my User ID is tennozeorymer in case you want a peek), but I wanted to offer up my G.I. Joe Convention & Club exclusives to fellow board-members first. So, this is what I have. Does anyone want to make any offers?

I'd like to sell each "Item" as a set (that is, I don't want to split any item up).

Item #1: OPERATION ANACONDA
Complete with box, foam, and all documentation. All figures are loose, complete, great condition, individually ziploc baggied.
* 5 Swamp Vipers
* 5 Black Dragon Troopers
* Cobra Commander & Black Dragon Leader
* Major Storm, Lt. Falcon & Lady Jaye
* Black Firefly & Camo Firefly

Item #2: STEEL BRIGADE ARMY
From MARS Attacks; all figures are loose, complete, great condition, individually ziploc baggied.
* Gung Ho, Dragonky, Steel Brigade Officer (includes file cards)
* 6 Steel Brigade Troopers (i.e., three 2-packs; includes file cards)

Item #3: SLAUGHTER & RENEGADES
From the Mercenaries set: all figures are loose, complete, great condition, individually ziploc baggied.
* Sgt Slaughter
* The three Renegades

Item #4: ROBOT REBELLION COBRA COMMANDER
Collectors Club exclusive; all figures are loose, complete, great condition, individually ziploc baggied.

Item #6: STEELER & RIP-IT
From Tanks For The Memories; both figures are loose, complete, great condition, individually ziploc baggied.

Item #7: R.A.H. STEEL BRIGADE
* 3 original 1987 Steel Brigade figures; great condition.
* 1 original 1987 Steel Brigade figure; wrong pelvis piece, dirty thighs, broken right kneepad.
* 3 original 1987 Steel Brigade backpacks; 1 slightly off-color backpack (I think it's from Duke?)
* 2 original 1987 Steel Brigade rifles
* 4 Marauder, Inc M41A Pulse Rifles and 4 black battle stands

Item #8: GENERAL MAYHEM & IRON GRENADIERS
From MARS Attacks; all figures are loose, complete, great condition, individually ziploc baggied.
* Destro, General Mayhem & Metal-Head
* 6 Iron Anvils
* 6 Iron Grenadiers

Item #9: DREADNOK RAMPAGE
From Escapades In The Everglades; all figures are loose, complete, great condition, individually ziploc baggied.
* Tiger Zartan, Tiger Duke/Zartan, Tiger Duke (with file card)
* Zanzibar & Thrasher (with file cards)
* Zarana, Road Pig, Buzzer & Ripper
* Demolishor & Crusher
* All 6 Dreadheads
* Tiger Force Mutt, BeachHead & Hardtop

Please PM me or email me at greboguru@gmail.com if you'd like to buy any of these items. Like I said, my eBay User ID is tennozeorymer and I have a Feedback Rating of 938 -- 100% positive. I'll entertain reasonable offers, so let's do some business, OK?

Thanks!!!

Grebo
a.k.a. tennozeorymer

4-Cobra 10-22-2008 07:54 PM

My new Want to buy list.....First off is the Figures i'm needing for my Collection--From the 2007 Convention Set the Lt. Clay Moore Figure,and from that same set I need the Clutch Figure.And from this Year's Con' Set i'm needing the Stormtrooper Figure,and a Bat.Also i'm always looking to buy as few,or as many of the Cobra Troopers from the 2004 Comic Pack #1 3-Pack Set.And from the ARAH Collectors Series the 2000 Laser Viper,and the 2000 Lampreys Figure,and last from that series is the Rip It Hiss Driver Figure.And now for the couple of Vehicles i'm needing.First i'm needing from 1 to 3 of just the HISS Tanks from the 'K-B' O.C.S Set.And from the Target Exclusives I need 1 of the Awe Strikers,just the Awe Striker by itself is what I want but if the price is right i'd take one in the box.Well thats it for my new want list.I also have the Driver Figures from Just about all the 25th Vehicle Packs so far,and i'd definitely Trade for anything on my Want List or sell them to someone here.Thanks everyone...Larry

General Jones 10-27-2008 05:33 PM

Hey does anyone know where I can get some of those replacement '86 BAT decals?
Thanks

greboguru 10-27-2008 05:48 PM

For sale: 8 v1 Alley Vipers + extras

Hi again all,

Okay, here is what just might be the pride of my collection: a squad of v1 Alley Vipers.

Six of them are complete, two of them are incomplete, none of them are damaged, and there are seven sets of "upgrade parts" to make them even cooler. Here's an exact rundown:

6x Alley Viper v1
- complete with facemask, shield, gun, backpack w/ hook
1x Alley Viper v1
- includes facemask, gun, and backpack w/ hook
1x Alley Viper v1
- no facemask, no shielf, broken gun, backpack w/ hook
3x backpack for Alley Viper v1
- no hook
7x "Riot Viper" upgrade parts
- includes 7x Lowlight v5 backpack, light, knife
- includes 7x Marauder Inc Aliens M41A Pulse Rifle
1x spare knife

I figure I should try selling these here first before resorting to ePay. I'd like to hook up one of my fellow Joe fans directly, y'know? So, if you're interested, please PM me or email me and make me an offer. Now, when I say "make me an offer," I mean it. Please don't PM me and ask "how much?" Just PM me and say, "I'll give you this much for 'em" or something similar, OK?

I have pics if you wanna see 'em. I'm lookin' forward to hearin' from you!

Grebo
eMail: greboguru@gmail.com

silentdusty 10-28-2008 07:17 AM

I dropped the vehicle parts list, simply it's too long. Just looking for some figure parts

Footloose (V1): Right arm, Helmet, Backpack

Ice Viper: Helmets x 2

Barbecue: Nozzle & Hose for Backpack

Gung Ho V2 - Sword

If anyone has any of these parts please PM me and we can arrange payment, etc.

Thanks very much for any help.

vespapilot79 10-31-2008 05:39 PM

Marauders...

Sorry i havent been on for a bit. Bills had to come first and internet wasnt one of them. Now that im caught up on finances im in the need for some lockers. Marauder gun runners seems to be out of them. SUCK!! So, Is anyone willing to part with 1 or maybe 2 lockers? I still have psych out, crazylegs and tunnelrat night force up for trade.I still have all of the ones in my pics as well. Im also willing to pay cash as well. So please make me an offer. Im in the need of at least 12 lockers. Guess i should have gotten my order in sooner. I'll have some up to date pics up soon on my completed control room and beginnings of my radar/air traffic control room and pilots locker and briefing room.

Roland da Thompson Gunner 11-03-2008 12:01 PM

Hey I'm looking for a couple of figures:

Figures
1984 Tan Clutch
2001 Double Blast (Roadblock v1 mold)
1998 Ace
Any 82-83 style parts (I'd like to get a few parts at once)

accesories
83 snowjob backpack/skis/ski poles
A pair of the 83 Torpedo flippers, doesn't matter if it's black or grey or anything

I've got money, and I might have something you need

viper commander 11-08-2008 02:30 AM

Hi, everyone, if you bought the Cobra Arctic troop builder 7-pack and don't want the two blue viper figures, I'd be interested in buying them for you.

ender098 11-21-2008 01:35 AM

Anyone know where I can get an 07 Con GrandSlam/Starduster with Jetpacks set....without having to shell out $400?

vespapilot79 11-25-2008 07:59 PM

Weapons case

2 Attachment(s)
If any has one of these cases, I would like to ask for your assistance. I talked to Marauder John about trying to get some of these from the manufacturer. He needs detailed photos of the case. I believe I was told it was from the BBI weapons set #1. I need a top and botton view of the lid, side and rear views. A good shot of the inside and especially one of the bottom with the manufacturer stamp. Hopefully he will be able to get them from the maker, or have some custom made!! Here is my e-mail....seanwilliams_viper21@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help!!

Swindle 11-28-2008 01:38 AM

I have some unopenned Joe stuff if anyone is interested in trading.

Stuff I have for trade:
Issue 24 comic pack: Duke, Destro, Roadblock
Issue 101 comic pack: Lt. Gordky, Dragonsky, Sgt. Zubenkov
Issue 44 comic pack: Lady Jaye, and Cobra Gas Troopers
Issue 21: Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Red Ninja Viper
2 Cobra Night Watch packs

Anyway, I'm looking for the MASS Device packs 3, 4, and 5 to trade for. Also, a Bazooka maybe, as I haven't seen him locally.

IF anyone wants to help me out/interested in the stuff I have, give me a pm. thanks.

Swindle 11-28-2008 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespapilot79
Are the night watch packs the TRU 25th?

No, I forgot they had 25th Night Watch packs, actually. heh.

The packs I got are the old ones, pre-25th.

vespapilot79 11-28-2008 09:59 PM

wildcard

I have a wildcard FF. You still need him?

CobraAlleyViper 12-22-2008 06:37 AM

Want:
Beach Head v1 ammo pouch
Blizzard v2 head
Buzzer v3 chainsaw (black) x2
General Flagg v1 or v2 gun x2
Hawk v2 waist and legs
Repeater v2 (Night Force) head
Street Fighter Balrog head and arms
Street Fighter Zangief
Viper v3 (Sonic Fighters) x8

Have:
Pennies
Nickels
Dimes
Quarters
Dollars

greboguru 12-22-2008 03:31 PM

DIO SETS & supplies LOT for sale here

Hey all,

I have a bunch of 1/18th-scale dio supplies that I'm putting up for sale. This seems like the best community to offer first dibs on these items! Please note, I'm looking to sell ALL of these as ONE LOT. So please take a look at the pictures in the URLs below, decide if you're interested, and then make me an offer. I live in Connecticut and will ship via the US Postal Service. Please contact me via PM or with an email at greboguru@gmail.com if you prefer.

Thanks!

Grebo

http://www.nebulaworks.com/dio1.JPG
http://www.nebulaworks.com/dio2.JPG
http://www.nebulaworks.com/dio3.JPG
http://www.nebulaworks.com/dio4.JPG

General Jones 12-28-2008 07:07 PM

Hey Guys,
Looking for a little help. I am trying to complete my filecard collection. If anyone reading this has some spare U.S. filecards for figures from 1982 to 1991 PLEASE PM me and let me know. We can work out a deal. I would be fine with a filecard in any other language but I don't really speak any other languages. Any help would be appreciated.

vader9900 01-09-2009 04:22 PM

I need:

Duke v1 waist
Hit & Run gun Thank You Tracker!!!
Resolute Cobra Commander & Trooper

Willing to trade (anything in my store) or pay

nando 01-09-2009 06:12 PM

need some help

Im looking for some OKTOBER GUARDS figures :
Daina , vorona , gorki , any one send me a message ;)

Black Knight 01-09-2009 06:55 PM

Ok, so I'm searching for as many 25th Wave 2 Cobra Troopers as I can possibly find (silver logo black mask). I can trade or purchase... its up to you all.

I currently have 52 and hoping to get atleast 50 more before the movie comes out.

Thanks,

-John

coderedshockwave 01-12-2009 07:06 AM

I want a Comic Pack 25th Anniversary Shockwave/Shockblast that came with Destro and a 25th Anniversary Resolute COBRA Trooper from wave 13. I will buy or trade(PM me for a trade list). Thanks.

Urban Saboteur 01-23-2009 08:34 AM

*Updated*

Hey,
I updated my wants list and I'm currently only looking for one thing. :)
You can read about it http://www.joedios.com/forums/showt...14897#post14897 on my original wants list.

Please pm me if you can help with the doc legs and waist. thanks :D

Urban Saboteur 01-26-2009 10:34 PM

Hi

Hey Guys,
Just so that you know I've updated my wants list for a second time, this time with many figures that I am currently hunting. :cool:
Lmk if you can help. :D

Rich

vespapilot79 01-27-2009 11:29 AM

Updated list.

I have lots of body parts, the right stab, and the left wing w all 3 missles for the tomahawk heli. I have the havoc engine cover,both hatch covers for the orig water moccasin. I have 25th Zartan with skimmer MOC. I can custom make some elevated walkways as seen in my pics for you for trade or sell.I also have some surveilence cameras from the GIJOE HQ that I made. They were molded from an original camera. I also now have trauma kits that include a spinal immobilization back board in orange,blue or OD green with straps, head blocks, Trauma bag in blue or OD green, and an oxygen tank. The set will sell for $7.00 which includes S&H.

These are my wants/needs items.
Techno Vipers.
Dr Mindbender
Roof to Stinger jeep
Zartans swamp skimmers. would like 3-4

PTE tents
complete turret to HISS tank (vintage)
SNAKE armor
25th Anni EELS.
ASPs
Ammo/Missile crates

Bayer 01-28-2009 06:50 AM

Night Raven

I've mentioned this on several occasions...but I'll mention it again. I need a night raven fuselage. I have all of the small bits, I just need an overall shell to assemble them on. Does anyone have one they would part with. PM me with details. Thanks.

Goldbug 02-21-2009 06:20 PM

Here is my trade list...

http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34193

I just need to update my website.
My Want List is already up to date. :)

Agent Viper 03-07-2009 01:05 PM

NEEDS

Cross Hairs
V1 Low light
BBI SWAT Figures
Couple 50 Cal Sniper Rifles.

PM me I will let you know about what I have to trade.

nando 03-08-2009 11:59 AM

hi there people i need a wet suit V3 head ,92 (WITHOUT helmet ) for my V1 WET SUIT any one let me know ok yo joee

Rambo 03-20-2009 06:10 PM

HeLp

I want to buy:

1 Annihilator backpack
GI Joe Apache Helicopter

PM me please.

Agent Viper 04-06-2009 09:49 AM

Well I'm going to post this up,
I need a Xmen origins Deadpool.
Will buy!

shawntur 04-09-2009 05:17 PM

Defiant parts needed.

I need these parts for my defiant:
Thruster nozzles (all)
1 swivel chair
1 adjustable seat
control station
the cover for the revolving door for the airlock
2 lazer guns & missle that goes the front of the booster
middle fin for the shuttle
the single chair that goes in the crawler

and still
Looking for any elite force weapon cases.

Thanks

Jay 04-13-2009 11:09 PM

Well, might as well post the few things I want. Mostly vehicle parts to complete what I already have:

1993 Crimson Cruiser: Front grill
1994 Scorpion Jeep: Hood (preferably in black, but will take tan too)

Street Fighter Movie Shadaloo Headquarters: Breakaway prison wall, elevator "shaft"

And since Hasbro for some reason decided to release the Shadaloo HQ with many pieces missing...
1992/2001/2002 GIJoe Headquarters: Top gunner's platform with guard rails, front "sandbagged" area, entire rear "garage" area, both single-barrelled spring-loaded rocket launchers, both guns, fuel nozzle, breakaway prison wall (in case I can't get the one from the Shadaloo base)

Also, the following figures would be nice to have:
1997 Snow Job, complete
1998 Arctic Firefly, complete
2003 Urban Firefly, figure only
ARAH Recondo, either original or Tiger Force
W.O.R.M.S. torso only

Here's what few haves I've got:

Chap Mei Bradley tank
Jurassic Park III copter with pilot
Two barebones Slugger shells (ideal if you want to customize)
A barebones Tiger Sting shells (ditto, although it has a broken rollcage that can be fixed with glue, the headlights broken off the front bar and the gas tank cage broken off)
Spy Troops CLAW-esque glider (only includes the following parts: main body, wings, GIJoe missiles, Cobra missiles)
2001 Crossfire (figure only)
2000 Firefly (complete, a bit loose in the arms)
Lots of parts fodder including Chap Mei figures.
Otherwise... I have money. I can use PayPal and money orders.

Black Knight 04-17-2009 09:15 AM

So, I figured I'd go ahead and post it here too...

I currently have a X-Men Origins Deadpool "comic-version" for sale, the price is $14.99 (I got him at a comic book store). I know its alot of money to ask, but I intend to sell him on ebay for more... I wanted to offer it to anyone here first tho, incase any of you might want him. This figure has become very difficult to find and most stores are out of him.

Da Talent 04-28-2009 04:05 PM

I'm looking for a couple colorful light sabers. I don't collect starwars but I would like a couple just to play around with my joes. I'll trade you some marauder weapons or 25th fig or vintage fig if thats what your into. Hit me up. Thanks fellas.

vader9900 04-28-2009 04:20 PM

Cory, I'll send you a couple of lightsabers, PM me your address. Dave

Jay 05-02-2009 05:02 AM

Here's my updated Wants & Haves list

Crimson Cruiser: Front grill
1994 Scorpion Jeep: Hood, tan.

Street Fighter Movie Shadowloo Headquarters: Breakaway prison wall, elevator "shaft"

And since Hasbro for some reason decided to release the Shadaloo HQ with many pieces missing...
1992/2001/2002 GIJoe Headquarters: Top gunner's platform with guard rails, front "sandbagged" area, entire rear "garage" area, both single-barrelled spring-loaded rocket launchers, both small guns, gas pumo & hose, breakaway prison wall (in case I can't get the one from the Shadowloo base)

Also, the following figures would be nice to have:
1998 Arctic Firefly: complete ***PENDING***
ARAH Recondo: either original or Tiger Force
W.O.R.M.S.: torso only
GIJoe vs Cobra Frostbite: Either the white or green version. I just need the ski gear to go with it.

Here's what few haves I've got:

Chap Mei Bradley tank
Two barebones Slugger shells (ideal if you want to customize)
A barebones Tiger Sting shell (ditto, although it has a broken rollcage that can be fixed with glue, the headlights broken off the front bar and the gas tank cage broken off)
Spy Troops CLAW-esque glider (only includes the following parts: main body, wings, GIJoe missiles, Cobra missiles)
2001 Crossfire (figure only)
2000 Firefly (complete, a bit loose in the arms)
Lots of parts fodder including Chap Mei figures (with their heads still attached, no less!).
Otherwise... I have money. I can use PayPal and money orders.

Rambo 05-02-2009 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay

Please post a pic of it!