JoeDios.com Forums  

Go Back   JoeDios.com Forums > Discussion Forums > JoeDioes.com Forum
User Name
Password

Old 07-28-2011, 09:53 AM #11
CAPT. GRID-IRON

-->
CAPT. GRID-IRON is on a distinguished road -->

It is time to cast your votes for Best figure and Best Vehicle in the July Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at JoeDios who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote!

Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post your custom on our board to have a chance to get free joes!

Cast your vote for ""Best figure" here

Cast your vote for "Best Vehicle"

Old 08-26-2011, 06:52 AM #12
CAPT. GRID-IRON

-->

It is time to cast your votes for Best figure and Best Vehicle in the AUGUST Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest! Also, thanks to everyone at JoeDios who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote and support the entries of JoeDios members! Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

Cast your vote for ""Best figure" here

Cast your vote for "Best Vehicle"

Old 09-26-2011, 08:18 AM #13
CAPT. GRID-IRON

-->

It is time to cast your votes for Best figure and Best Vehicle in the SEPTEMBER Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at JoeDios.com who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote and support the entries of JoeDios members. Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

CAST YOUR VOTE FOR BEST FIGURE HERE

CAST YOUR VOTE FOR BEST VEHICLE HERE

Old 10-31-2011, 08:48 AM #14
CAPT. GRID-IRON

-->

It is time to cast your Vote in our Monthly Hall of Fame Customs Contest! Several Customizers from all across the Web have put a lot of time and effort into creating original projects to enter into this competition so be sure and cast your vote for the works you think are best, but be sure and thank them for their time and efforts. As always the Monthly Hall of Fame Customs Contest is brought to you by Kokomo Toys, and is open to everyone on the web to participate!

Thanks to everyone at JoeDios for participating and taking the time to vote, i know everyone who has an entry appreciates it!

Follow the links below to vote!

The October Hall of Fame Customs Contest Voting for Figures!

The October Hall of Fame Customs Contest Voting for Best Vehicle!

Last edited by CAPT. GRID-IRON : 10-31-2011 at 08:55 AM.

Old 11-30-2011, 08:35 AM #15
CAPT. GRID-IRON

-->

It is time to cast your Vote in the November Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! We have several fantastic entries this month from all over the G.I.Joe Community. Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at JoeDios.com who entered a custom this month. We would love to promote the best customizers from your board. Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

CAST YOUR VOTE FOR BEST FIGURE HERE

CAST YOUR VOTE FOR BEST VEHICLE HERE

Old 01-30-2012, 07:27 AM #16
CAPT. GRID-IRON

-->

It is time to cast your Vote in the JANUARY Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! We have several fantastic entries this month from all over the G.I.Joe Community. Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at JoeDios.com who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote and support the entries of JoeDios members. Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

JANUARY VOTING FOR "BEST FIGURE" HERE

JANUARY VOTING FOR "BEST VEHICLE" HERE

Old 02-27-2012, 07:46 AM #17
CAPT. GRID-IRON

-->

It is time to cast your Vote in the Serpentorslair.info February Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the link below and get your vote in! We have several fantastic entries this month from all over the G.I.Joe Community. Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at JoeDios.com who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote and support the entries of JoeDios.com members. Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

Thread to Vote for "Best Figure" in the February Hall Of Fame Custom's Contest!

Old 03-26-2012, 08:31 AM #18
CAPT. GRID-IRON

-->

It is time to cast your vote in the Serpentor's Lair March Hall of Fame Custom's Contest. We have several fantastic Nominee's this month, so follow the link below and cast your vote. Thanks to everyone at JoeDios.com who entered the contest this month!

March Hall of Fame Custom's Contest Voting For "Best Figure"

Old 05-31-2012, 08:59 AM #19
CAPT. GRID-IRON

-->

It is time to cast your Vote in our Monthly Hall of Fame Customs Contest! Several Customizer's from all across the Web have put a lot of time and effort into creating original projects to enter into this competition so be sure and cast your vote for the works you think are best, but be sure and thank them for their time and efforts. As always the Monthly Hall of Fame Customs Contest is brought to you by Kokomo Toys, and is open to everyone on the web to participate!

Thanks to everyone at JoeDios for participating and taking the time to vote, i know everyone who has an entry appreciates it!

Follow the link below to vote!

May Hall Of Fame Customs Contest Voting for "Best Figure"

Old 07-30-2012, 12:18 PM #20
CAPT. GRID-IRON

-->

It is time once again to place your vote for "Best Figure" for this month's "Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Custom's Contest"! Each month we give away free G.I.Joe figures to members from all of the websites in the Joe online community who submit a contest entry. So follow the link below, and get your vote in to support your fellow JoeDios members in this month's contest!

July Hall of Fame Custom's Contest Voting