Go Back   JoeDios.com Forums > Discussion Forums > JoeDioes.com Forum
User Name
Password

Old 09-05-2007, 10:35 PM #21
Fisher
Veteran

-->
Fisher is on a distinguished road -->

You know, I tried to help this kid out before too. He tried to get me to add him to my myspace page, I got to looking at his, and I used to work with the kid's dad. Now, this kid's dad, he is a cool guy, and I know he would attempt to instill some better values such as work for what you want in life rather than beg, borrow, and deal for it.

Here are my past dealings with him. I even made sure that the guy who ran the shop had more than one loose Firefly before I sent this to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by night creeper
hey, can you send me some directions to that heros comics place?

Heroes Headquarters is really easy to find. The phone number is 423 245-0900.

When you go to Kingsport, as soon as you cross the Virginia/Tennessee State Line, be alert. The store is about a mile from the state line on the left. Once you enter TN, you will come to a traffic light, go through that traffic light and go to the top of the hill. On the left hand side is a HUGE church, then a McDonald's, and then Heroes Headquarters. If you pass a gas station on your left, you went too far.

thanks for the directions, I don't really know when I'm going out to tenn though
By the way, which part of wise do you live in, anywhere near big stone gap? Thats where my mom lives.

And then, a day later:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey man, I can't get to the place you where telling me about, so can you buy the firefly for me if I send you a v2 lowlight, the lowlight has a thumb broke off.

So if the firefly is loose and crappy then I will send it to you with the thumb broke off.

If you can send firefly in good shape then I will replace the arm and let you repaint the figure.

I have no need for the lowlight, so don't worry about that. Do you need better directions?

I have the directions, its just that my car messed up on me again.

never mind, I hooked up with v1 firefly from ender098,
so don't worry

Can you send me the firefly?

I am not heading that way for at least 2 weeks, actually.

So, his car messed up on him, but yet, Frank hooked him up with a Firefly on March 28th of this year, and I get to looking at the myspace profile, this kid cannot be over 11 or 12 and is in the 7th grade according to his myspace profile.

It's like Frank said, accept the figures you will receive, contribute some, stop begging. I don't even show up here everyday and I am sick of the PMing and whining. And as for your above post, you are in middle school, they don't have jobs that pay $25 a week in the Commonwealth of Virginia. More than likely it is your allowance, and rather than spend that on your hobby you choose to beg grown men that work for their hobby?

That's just my take.
I Am Complete And Total Madness...

I Am Fear!