User Name
Password

Old 09-04-2007, 11:16 AM #11
lehsreh
G.I. Smurf

-->
lehsreh is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to lehsreh Send a message via Yahoo to lehsreh

i knew who he was when he asked for a pic to add words to and then asked for a storm shadow. i didnt say anything because i hadnt thought he had been bugging anyone. im with most of you that i want to give him another chance and hope he makes the best of it.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:17 PM #12
ender098
Veteran

-->
ender098 will become famous soon enough -->

Send a message via MSN to ender098 Send a message via Yahoo to ender098

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehsreh
Im with most of you that i want to give him another chance and hope he makes the best of it.

I think he blew that "another Chance" but my recommendation is NOT to ban him...let's just ignore him.....sound like a winner?

I'm even thinking of sending those figures I told him I had for him....then if he starts begging, we can scold him by saying ;

You got what you want......BLOW!!!

LOL!!

Old 09-04-2007, 03:44 PM #13
bravo
Veteran

-->
bravo is on a distinguished road -->

so all of us got p.m. what i got from him was he is trying to help this guy out, something about his mother or something,
frank what i think you did wasn't a bad thing, its his part to do right, if he wants to do it, and not someone doing it for him,

Old 09-04-2007, 03:49 PM #14
bravo
Veteran

-->
bravo is on a distinguished road -->

SERGIO JOES dose any one know who this guy is, all he says is I'm a collector too. i got like 2 p.m from him. just wondering..

Old 09-04-2007, 04:34 PM #15
yorktownjoe
Enjoying the season

-->
yorktownjoe is on a distinguished road -->

This is kind of sad, when the generosity of members is abused or solicited.

If I get a PM from a contributor, or someone I know, I reply.

If I get PM's from junior members with no (or few) posts...ignore is the way to go.

Not going to characterize the person we are referencing, and diagnosing their mental capacities would be difficult without clinical assessment. Maybe they can get some help from professionals, rather than figures from the generous.

Take it easy fellas... Frank is the point man...move out smartly...and watch your step.

Old 09-04-2007, 04:46 PM #16
Agent Viper
Legendary

-->
Agent Viper is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via Yahoo to Agent Viper

I'm sorry,
i truly mean it.
I know I have went under different aliases in the past and no I have saw what kind of he## I have caused.
So if you all will find it in your hearts and let me stay I promise I swear to the Holy Bible I will stop begging for G.I.Joes.

So, If I beg 1 more time I'm gone from here, and all the other G.I.Joe forums and message boards.

So this is my open apology and I say i'm sorry.

-Matt

Old 09-04-2007, 05:12 PM #17
bigtattoo
bleeds tartan

-->
bigtattoo is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorktownjoe

Not going to characterize the person we are referencing, and diagnosing their mental capacities would be difficult without clinical assessment. Maybe they can get some help from professionals, rather than figures from the generous.

Take it easy fellas... Frank is the point man...move out smartly...and watch your step.

Man, you are absolutely correct.
My apologies.

Old 09-04-2007, 05:28 PM #18
ender098
Veteran

-->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Viper

I'm sorry,
i truly mean it.
I know I have went under different aliases in the past and no I have saw what kind of he## I have caused.
So if you all will find it in your hearts and let me stay I promise I swear to the Holy Bible I will stop begging for G.I.Joes.

Uhm, a litle late for that! Didn't you swear last time everyone gave you a chance that you would stop begging? Don't bring up the bible...I don't want you to go to hell when you can't keep your word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Viper

So, If I beg 1 more time I'm gone from here, and all the other G.I.Joe forums and message boards.

So this is my open apology and I say i'm sorry.

-Matt

Hopefully NOT! Why ban you? You just change screen names and come back under a different name and start over. You're stuck. You're NOT getting banned (If I can talk to General Scarlett and have anything to do with it!), you're gonna be stuck here where everyone knows who you are. We're just gonna ignore you....well, except ME....I'm gonna send you those figures you asked for.....I'm going to show you how to get respect...it's by keeping your word no matter how the other party has acted toward you! You're gonna contribute and become a valuable member of this forum, or I'll drive you nuts filling your PM box with motovational speeches and sayings!

And you're GONNA come clean and tell us what the real deal is with you....why do you do this? Do you think it's funny to cause drama and discontent? Why can't you keep your word and follow the rules? I WILL set the example you are to follow....I'll show you the path.....now all you have to do is follow!

Old 09-05-2007, 02:51 PM #19
Agent Viper
Legendary

-->
Agent Viper is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via Yahoo to Agent Viper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender098
Uhm, a litle late for that! Didn't you swear last time everyone gave you a chance that you would stop begging? Don't bring up the bible...I don't want you to go to hell when you can't keep your word.

Hopefully NOT! Why ban you? You just change screen names and come back under a different name and start over. You're stuck. You're NOT getting banned (If I can talk to General Scarlett and have anything to do with it!), you're gonna be stuck here where everyone knows who you are. We're just gonna ignore you....well, except ME....I'm gonna send you those figures you asked for.....I'm going to show you how to get respect...it's by keeping your word no matter how the other party has acted toward you! You're gonna contribute and become a valuable member of this forum, or I'll drive you nuts filling your PM box with motovational speeches and sayings!

And you're GONNA come clean and tell us what the real deal is with you....why do you do this? Do you think it's funny to cause drama and discontent? Why can't you keep your word and follow the rules? I WILL set the example you are to follow....I'll show you the path.....now all you have to do is follow!

Ok I will follow the rules of the forums and stop the whining.

Heres why I continued to annoy everybody here,
I was to frickin lazy to get off my a** and get a job.
I have got a job working at the School that pays 25 bucks every 2 weeks.
So when I am looking for a Joe, i'm gonna buy him, not beg, not cheat, BUY.
So, Ender098, thanks for the figures and for putting up with me.
I will become a member here and be post in the forums and upload pictures off my camera.
So, thanks for everything you all have done.
-Matt Morelock.

Old 09-05-2007, 02:57 PM #20
ender098
Veteran

-->

Matt, Just FYI...I put your figures in the mail about 3 hours ago...should be a week or less.