Photos
Old 12-27-2005, 02:42 PM #1
Blowtorch
Banned

-->
Blowtorch is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Blowtorch Send a message via Yahoo to Blowtorch
Default Photos

Well I finally had a chance to look at all the photos here. Let me just say this: All of you guys are very talanted, and all of you have inspired me to get back into dio stories again. Thanks for the many great ideas, and the kick in the butt I needed.

Old 12-30-2005, 03:26 PM #2
Outrider
It's been a great ride!

-->
Outrider is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Outrider Send a message via Yahoo to Outrider

Must agree with that. As you said, the great thing about looking at some of the incredible pictures posted by the talented JoeDios guys is that it inspires you to do better. I know my own limited skills have improved dramatically, simply by learning from the brilliant work of others.

Old 01-07-2006, 01:53 PM #3
Sonneilon
aka 'Paul WS Anderson' ;)

-->
Sonneilon is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Sonneilon

I know if I look at the wrong guys, I'm totally jazzed to go and shoot. (that's a good thing) I have tons of shots but I only post a few of the ones I really like. Course, guys like Luke, Fred and Outrider make me feel small but yet, I want to do better. If only I had a decent art program to cut 'n paste...

Old 01-08-2006, 11:06 AM #4
Outrider
It's been a great ride!

-->
Outrider is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Outrider Send a message via Yahoo to Outrider

You don't have to pay a lot to buy a decent photo editing program. I recently bought Adobe Photodeluxe 4.0 for less than ten dollars from eBay, still sealed in it's original package. It isn't the ultimate photo editor, but it's all I use. Before that, I was using Photodeluxe 2.0, which was budled free with a scanner I bought six years ago! Man, that was an ancient piece of software.

Old 01-23-2006, 08:17 PM #5
BRASS KNUCKLE CHUCKLES
Veteran

-->
BRASS KNUCKLE CHUCKLES is on a distinguished road -->
Smile

There are some many fantastic pics on this site its really hard to list them all. Everyone here on the site brings something unique to the table, a certain eye for taking pictures. You could have 10 people here and give them lets say the same 10 figs and vehicles total and have them take pics of what they can do with them and gurantee that everyone will have something diferent. I feel everyone can see the 10 figs and vehicles and have a diferent perspective. Many of the pics can even push you to do better at taking pics and there is nothing wrong with that.

Old 01-29-2006, 12:18 PM #6
Hammerfel
Administrator

-->
Hammerfel will become famous soon enough -->

Send a message via ICQ to Hammerfel Send a message via AIM to Hammerfel Send a message via MSN to Hammerfel Send a message via Yahoo to Hammerfel

I'm so proud to be able to host all these. I think this is the only place on the web that links to or hosts all the Jo Dio stories out there. I can't stand sites that prune old messages (we'll never do that if we can possibly avoid it). So people will be able to enjoy these for years!