Password

Making of Phoenix Intiative- The Set
Old 10-21-2009, 08:01 PM #1
frk525
Veteran

-->
frk525 is on a distinguished road -->
Default Making of Phoenix Intiative- The Set

Hello there all. As you know, I'm Frk525. Also as you know, I've never really made a dio, well at least not a set anyway. Well yesterday that changed and I'm here to show you the work in progress I have so far.

This kinda shows how everything is in a wide view. Where Copperhead and the troops are is the command room. For size ratios, I went and placed everything where I beleive it will be during the actual set up.

Another view that I feel shows the placement better and what kind of size we're working with. The pencil marks are there for borders, of course.

And here is the storage closet that Hawk and Stone will be ducking into during the firefight. Of course, they won't know about the BATS until it's too late.

Finally we have the hall, which will also serve the purpose of the firefight. As you can see, the briefcase is in the middle, which they will probably be fighting over.

Thanks for looking and stay tuned.

Old 10-21-2009, 09:14 PM #2
rnrhero
I'm Really Cool.

-->
rnrhero is on a distinguished road -->

Looks great. All I can say is, Make sure you make everything as modular as possible so that you can get your camera at just about any angle. I have locked myself into a corner on a couple things I built and had almost no luck getting a usable shot. I like the way it looks laid out so far and hope you do a how to step by step as you go.

My Flickr

My Want List

My Photography Page

Old 10-22-2009, 09:51 PM #3
Sonneilon
aka 'Paul WS Anderson' ;)

-->
Sonneilon is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Sonneilon

Agreed with RnRHero. MOdular is the way to go but i know that this set is pretty tight in general. doesn't cover a ton of space and you should be able to pull stuff out of the way to get the better angles.

Old 12-26-2009, 02:01 PM #4
miragearmor
Can't keep up with Joes.

-->
miragearmor is on a distinguished road -->

For the lines oin the floor, I think you need to make them a 1/2 inch wide just to make room for the thickness of the pending modular walls if your going to make the dio.

Best of luck.