"Toot" Spelled inside out

-->
Otto the Otter will become famous soon enough -->
Default Resolute Five Packs For Pre-Order

Pics are up at Big Bad Toy Store.

G.I. Joe set $44.99 ($6.43/fig) BBTS

Cobra set $44.99 ($6.43/fig) BBTS

And on TNI as well.

Small Joes also has them for pre-order. Looks like August 1th is when they'll be available.

I'll definately pick up the Cobra set. I've been putting off getting Destro and Baroness (tho she may get a new head) waiting for these guys to come out. A new Firefly is a new Firefly. It always bugs me when H puts a troop builder in with a pack so you have to buy multiple packs to build them so I'll prolly sell of the Alley Viper, I'm sure I'll have takers.
The Joe pack I'll have to wait and see. Scarlett finally looks like she has some meat on her bones, and RoadBlock is huge, but the other guys are so-so in my opinion. What's with the white knee pads?

Some people, when trying to avoid thinking about those things that cause them pain, turn to drink, or perhaps food, or drugs... I turn not to any of those... I collect action figures, turning my mind to the hunt, so that I might find a mote of peace... Over the years, I've found that alcoholism is much more socially acceptable by far.

Last edited by Otto the Otter : 04-26-2010 at 06:24 PM.

Old 04-26-2010, 02:48 PM #2
giTom
Reasonably Intelligent

-->
giTom is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto the Otter
Pics are up at Big Bad Toy Store.

G.I. Joe set $44.99 ($6.43/fig) BBTS

Cobra set $44.99 ($6.43/fig) BBTS

And on TNI as well.

I'll definately pick up the Cobra set. I've been putting off getting Destro and Baroness (tho she may get a new head) waiting for these guys to come out. A new Firefly is a new Firefly. It always bugs me when H puts a troop builder in with a pack so you have to buy multiple packs to build them so I'll prolly sell of the Alley Viper, I'm sure I'll have takers.
The Joe pack I'll have to wait and see. Scarlett finally looks like she has some meat on her bones, and RoadBlock is huge, but the other guys are so-so in my opinion. What's with the white knee pads?
From what I understand, these guys will be released third quarter. I may be wrong, but that might be the end of the summer.

Must... buy... want... bad...

Resolute Rocks!

Let's talk Joes! Stop by my blog!

Old 04-26-2010, 05:08 PM #3
troopsofdoom
Troops of Doom

-->
troopsofdoom is on a distinguished road -->

I'm getting the Joe set for sure but not the Cobra set. Anyone interested in trading me Resolute Zartan for Duke or Flint when they're released?

Last edited by troopsofdoom : 04-26-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:27 PM #4
Death_at_Midnight
Cobra R & D

-->
Death_at_Midnight is on a distinguished road -->

Thanks for the heads up. I placed my order for both. Went to SmallJoes for it.

Is that the Baroness or the bride of Frankenstein? What's up with her in Resolute? Looks terrible IMHO. Destro has a small head. Scarlet's head doesn't look good in the photo, and Duke.. .. So I am mixed about the offerings, but as a collector it's the only reason I am buying this.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:45 PM #5
pbarny1701
Teaching The Next Gen

-->
pbarny1701 is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via AIM to pbarny1701 Send a message via MSN to pbarny1701 Send a message via Yahoo to pbarny1701

Call me indifferent/blah on this. If this would've been released sooner, even concurrently with the ROC launch, these figs might have more appeal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Friedman
In China, Bill Gates is Britney Spears. In America, Britney Spears is Britney Spears. That's our problem

My Blog, Pics and More
Customs Blog
Add Yoursel to MY MAP
Me on Facebook

Is for constructive criticism (will even settle for destructive) just anything but "Nice shot" or "Awesome".

Old 04-27-2010, 01:41 AM #6
Otto the Otter
"Toot" Spelled inside out

-->
Otto the Otter will become famous soon enough -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarny1701
If this would've been released sooner, even concurrently with the ROC launch, these figs might have more appeal.

I'll agree with you on this. Why release it a year after the movie was shown on [adult swim]? Granted there were plenty of Resolute figures released at the same time the movie was shown as well as the release of RoC, but after a year, are they still realevant? Unless maybe a series is coming out around that same time. We can only hope.

Some people, when trying to avoid thinking about those things that cause them pain, turn to drink, or perhaps food, or drugs... I turn not to any of those... I collect action figures, turning my mind to the hunt, so that I might find a mote of peace... Over the years, I've found that alcoholism is much more socially acceptable by far.

Resolute figs
Old 04-27-2010, 01:04 PM #7
rds13601
I'm insane

-->
rds13601 is on a distinguished road -->
Default Resolute figs

They looked good. The Baroness uhh looks like she was placed in carbonite deep freeze. Thanks for the heads up Otto.