Old 02-22-2014, 12:00 PM #1
dinoviper
Veteran

-->
dinoviper is on a distinguished road -->
Default Sentinel 1 Combat Trike review

Sentinel 1
Combat Trike

The Combat Trike is a neat little attack vehicle that includes two side cannons and a missile launcher with 3 rockets. The only feature that moves on this vehicle are the wheels the rest is stationary. The Combat Trike is part of the Sentinel 1 series found at Toys R Us, it does have the Chap Mei stamp on the vehicle however the figure included with it does not. The figure is your standard military soldier with 9 points of articulation he includes a weapon tree and dog tag that says Sentinel 1 stamped on it. The vehicle itself holds any 4" figure GI Joe, Corps you name it. It is a good medium sized weapon to bulk up your military forces.

Old 02-25-2014, 02:30 PM #2
The BATman
Veteran

-->
The BATman is on a distinguished road -->

Interesting. Is this "True Heroes" thing a new Chap Mei line ? The packaging is very reminiscent of their other lines; you say the vehicle is Chap Mei; the weapons tree is also a classic Chap Mei model. I've just never seen them make figures like this.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:58 PM #3
Renegade
Veteran

-->
Renegade is on a distinguished road -->
Thumbs up

Wow, it reminds me of the old LCV recon sled. I think it makes for a good update. While my brother never really liked the recon sled, and he has a point that it looks very sci-fi, but even so I think it has its uses in GI Joe.

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/86/lcv/

Regenesis: The Return to The Killing Fields
Born Again

"...and they formed a band the likes of which have never been seen! And they called themselves Renegade and LRRP"

Old 02-25-2014, 07:38 PM #4
Lava Boss
Veteran

-->
Lava Boss is on a distinguished road -->

That's an interesting vehicle. I was never a fan of "prone operator" vehicles for some reason. Even the Night Raven, which I liked, had the drone where the operator was on their belly.

Old 03-02-2014, 09:42 AM #5
Blakwulf01
Veteran

-->
Blakwulf01 is on a distinguished road -->

Kinda cool, may have to get a couple!

Old 03-04-2014, 07:20 AM #6
dinoviper
Veteran

-->
dinoviper is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BATman
Interesting. Is this "True Heroes" thing a new Chap Mei line ? The packaging is very reminiscent of their other lines; you say the vehicle is Chap Mei; the weapons tree is also a classic Chap Mei model. I've just never seen them make figures like this.

I think these new vehicle lines are part of the Soldier Force series Chap Mei makes. The recent figures to be released have more articulation. Toys R Us sells the figures under a different name.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:03 AM #7
battlewagon
Banned

-->
battlewagon is on a distinguished road -->

easily my favorite true heroes vehicle! heck it might even be my favorite chap mei vehicle. it's just perfect. cool paint job, sleek design, guns, rockets, big wheels especially that double front wheel, cleverly hidden handlebars, lots of secure space for the driver (really dig the foot rests), and it's perfect for Corps figures. definitely picking up at least 3 of these. also, this vehicle reminds me of the bat pod from the dark knight. also reminds me of the at-war cycle from fearless forces. thanks for the review.