Thumbs up Hey!

Welcome!

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/bro...r&imageuser=444

Old 02-08-2013, 12:48 PM #192
Meddatron
Veteran

-->
Meddatron is on a distinguished road -->

I post mostly on The Fighting 118th. A long time ago a gentleman named RogueTiger invited me over here via a PM at Joe Customs. I registered and lingered. Looked at alot of the great stuff, saved a bunch of peoples dio-artwork and loitered. I finally decided to post and am happy I did. See ya out there.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:43 PM #193
Night Fox
Brazilian resistance!

-->
Night Fox is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddatron
I post mostly on The Fighting 118th. A long time ago a gentleman named RogueTiger invited me over here via a PM at Joe Customs. I registered and lingered. Looked at alot of the great stuff, saved a bunch of peoples dio-artwork and loitered. I finally decided to post and am happy I did. See ya out there.

Welcome aboard!

Benvenuto!
Old 02-10-2013, 08:40 AM #194
neapolitan joe
G.I.JOE ITALIAN COLLECTOR

-->
neapolitan joe will become famous soon enough -->
Thumbs up Benvenuto!

Welcome! Great times for us! Finally...

Land fall.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:22 AM #195
recon14

-->
recon14 is on a distinguished road -->
Default Land fall.

Hello, recently joined after i discovered, much to my own amazement, the wonderfull world of Gi Joe. In later thread i will tell more about my interest in this hobby but now a bit about myself.

I was born and raised and have lived all my life here in Holland. Lovely little place and i would not change it for the world. Presently living in a tiny house, single and out of work for more then two years. Not that i have been sitting around doing nothing. On the contrary, i have been more busy then when i was working. Go figure!

Visualising my fantasy and making them come to life has been with me since childhood and after a period of not doing anything with it, it's back. In force. And that is also the reason for venturing into the world of the Joes. Not so much for collecting as well for, finally after many years, having found the perfect vehicle to play out all of those stories that, like videoclips, are running in my head.

Of course there's lots more to tell. So questions are cordially invited and will be answered in a likewise manner. Take care, be well. Recon14

Old 03-22-2013, 11:47 AM #196
Night Fox
Brazilian resistance!

-->
Night Fox is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by recon14
Hello, recently joined after i discovered, much to my own amazement, the wonderfull world of Gi Joe. In later thread i will tell more about my interest in this hobby but now a bit about myself.

I was born and raised and have lived all my life here in Holland. Lovely little place and i would not change it for the world. Presently living in a tiny house, single and out of work for more then two years. Not that i have been sitting around doing nothing. On the contrary, i have been more busy then when i was working. Go figure!

Visualising my fantasy and making them come to life has been with me since childhood and after a period of not doing anything with it, it's back. In force. And that is also the reason for venturing into the world of the Joes. Not so much for collecting as well for, finally after many years, having found the perfect vehicle to play out all of those stories that, like videoclips, are running in my head.

Of course there's lots more to tell. So questions are cordially invited and will be answered in a likewise manner. Take care, be well. Recon14

Hey recon! Nice story you share with us. Welcome aboard!

Welcome!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:03 PM #197
neapolitan joe

-->
Thumbs up Welcome!

Welcome on the best G.I.JOE site.

Okay!
Old 03-26-2013, 02:58 PM #198
recon14

-->
recon14 is on a distinguished road -->
Default Okay!

Well, after my introduction i got some realy nice replies and i already feel at home. As the whole Gi Joe thing back here is very slow and not very alive, i hope to find some friends and like minded people on here. Also i have a lot of questions mainly concerning with the maintenance of the Joes. But also on subject of customizing them. Looking forwar to learning, enjoying and developing the hobby. Take care, be well. r14

Old 05-03-2013, 06:17 PM #199
dj008

-->
dj008 is on a distinguished road -->

WOW! This place is awesome! So much talent and creativity here! I love creating stories and dioramas, and I'm hoping to learn and grow from all the experience on this site. I have a little work with stories/dios but this is my first real go round with GIJOE's. I grew up watching Joes but was more of a star wars/wrestling kid. With my interest in the movie, so to has my interest peaked in doing a joeuniverse. SO a new endeavor from me, but I've been really inspired by the work on here. Any tips, advice on filming, stories, setups, etc will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for having me

Welcome!
Old 05-04-2013, 02:57 AM #200
neapolitan joe

-->
Thumbs up Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj008
WOW! This place is awesome! So much talent and creativity here! I love creating stories and dioramas, and I'm hoping to learn and grow from all the experience on this site.

Welcome, the best of the best is here.