Go Back   JoeDios.com Forums > Discussion Forums > JoeDioes.com Forum
User Name
Password

Old 03-21-2010, 10:02 AM #41
Dzirhan
Veteran

-->
Dzirhan is on a distinguished road -->

Dzirhan Mahadzir - Haven't posted much for a while these day, as work keeps me busy, fairly oldtimer in the online community as started with the Pit Mailing list back in 96 or so, I'll be 39 in August and I work as a freelance defence journalist and also as a defence consultant, with most of my writing work with Janes Defence Weekly as a country correspondant. I live in Malaysia which is a tropical country so difficult trying to do dios with snow vehicles but that hasn't stop me from getting several arctic hisses though . Basically collect any modern military 3 3/4 or 1/18 stuff amd any other 3 3/4 and 1/18 that'll work with my stuff.

Old 03-21-2010, 11:18 AM #42
seamusharper

-->
seamusharper is on a distinguished road -->

Seamus Harper = Patrick "The Man" Seagraves (President in 2024)

Born and raised in good 'ole Dayton, Ohio. Graduated high school in 1999, and enlisted in the U.S. Army. Served for 4 years, 5 months, and 2 days. Yep, I got extended for the conveinece of the government. I was an 88M/88N/88H, meaning I mostly drove trucks and forklifts. After my much awaited departure I returned to Ohio, and have worked a couple of security jobs. I now do security for the local transit service.

Getting married to a wonderful woman on April 23rd, and expecting my first kid (a boy) on July 27th.

Im mostly getting into Joes again to rekindle my childhood, although Im much more dedicated to getting them now than I was as a kid. Spent numerous years collecting Star Trek and Star Wars, so I have a lot of crossover potential.

Old 03-21-2010, 07:39 PM #43
vespapilot79
Veteran

-->
vespapilot79 is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via Yahoo to vespapilot79

Vespapilot79= Sean Jeffrey Williams
35 y/o 09Sept74
Birthplace. Bakersfield,California
Curent Residence. Bakersfield, California
Primary Specialty Emergency Medical Operations (EMT)
Secondary Specialties. Pilot,Phlebotomist,Spirometry/Pft Technician,Scooter Mechanic.

Currently working at Chick fil A and The Padre Hotel as a Barista. Getting divorced after 8 yrs. Have 2 awesome boys who share my passion for collecting.Jaron is 9 and Hayden is 2.I also live with my extremly fat orange cat named Spatula.Hes very needy but a great companion.I get my boys every other weekend, so i very much look forward to seeing them!! Currently trying to catch up on bills so I can get back into school to become an ER Trauma nurse. Spent a few years in the Air National Guard as an F-16 Crew chief. Went to flight school in 94 1st solo on 19Jan95. I have 2 Vespa scooters 1979 P200E and a 2004 ET4 150 and a 1977 Puch moped project. Rebuilding it as a cafe moped. Stopped collecting when the Joes became too hi tech. Lost most of my vehicles and playsets in fire that spread to the attic in the garage. Most of my figures survived do to being stored in a 50cal ammo box!! restarted in the 90s with the 12in figs and accessories from both hasbro and 21st Century sets. Restarted hardcore after the 1st boxed set came out a few years ago. I also collect Robotech, toy scooters and various anime/video game female charaters with guns..Something about girls with guns... Recently began work on making more accessories for the 25th figures. Been working so much this past year, havent had much time to look at the site,take any pics, or even work on my dios/playset. Cheers!!

Old 03-22-2010, 11:30 AM #44
dancontrino
That guy

-->
dancontrino is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamusharper
Seamus Harper = Patrick "The Man" Seagraves (President in 2024)

Born and raised in good 'ole Dayton, Ohio. Graduated high school in 1999, and enlisted in the U.S. Army. Served for 4 years, 5 months, and 2 days. Yep, I got extended for the conveinece of the government. I was an 88M/88N/88H, meaning I mostly drove trucks and forklifts. After my much awaited departure I returned to Ohio, and have worked a couple of security jobs. I now do security for the local transit service.

Getting married to a wonderful woman on April 23rd, and expecting my first kid (a boy) on July 27th.

Im mostly getting into Joes again to rekindle my childhood, although Im much more dedicated to getting them now than I was as a kid. Spent numerous years collecting Star Trek and Star Wars, so I have a lot of crossover potential.

If you can drive a forklift...you can be a Teamster!

Old 03-22-2010, 03:09 PM #45
C-GDSM 2487
CRIMSON GUARD

-->
C-GDSM 2487 is on a distinguished road -->

I am 42yrs old
cant work throu wounds i resived in the army done 15yrs
A1 dischare injury to body and braindamage..
which this hobbie helps me to keep going..
i have a great wife/// 2 children age 11yrs and youngest 8

gi joe is a great hobbie for me to past my time away and collect..
a new aim in life ...and meeting people on here or other site helps alot
seeing some of the great photo and dios which people do <>

I am Dyslexic.

Terror drome uk
robuk

Old 04-06-2010, 01:07 PM #46
Django
Veteran

-->
Django is on a distinguished road -->

Im over here now.

Old 04-17-2010, 02:46 PM #47
Agent Viper
Legendary

-->
Agent Viper is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via Yahoo to Agent Viper

This is rather late, but ahh ya know?!

Matt Morelock is the name being a beast is my game =)

I am 15, I am a freshmen at Powell Valley high School, I love joes, photography, sports, and my woman LOL

I have myspace if anyone wants to talk.
Also have Xbox Live

I've had quite the long and colorful past with this website, but thankfully its over LOL

Well adios!

Old 04-17-2010, 04:55 PM #48
Roland da Thompson Gunner
Veteran

-->
Roland da Thompson Gunner is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Viper
I've had quite the long and colorful past with this website

That's one way of putting it.

Old 05-14-2010, 09:43 AM #49
snakeeyes
Between Shadow and Lights

-->
snakeeyes is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to snakeeyes

Hi, I'm Alessandro Bassi (People call me Alex) I'm 30 years old and I'm from Italy.
I live in a small village called Cervignano d'Adda 25 km far away from Milan and I'm not married or engaged either
I'm a drum teacher and I'm at the end of the university as well.
I started making pictures or dios when I meet this wonderfull website and now I'm also on flickr as ISE ItalianSnakeEyes.
My passions are the GI Joes vintage, I don't like anything about the modern era figures, I play drum in a Progressive Death Metal Band here in Italy and do parkour but I had to stop with it 6 month ago because I've got a bad injury to my shoulder. Now my shoulder is fixed and now I can do parkour again
Everyone can find me on Facebook "Bassi Alessandro" (my avatar is my big drum set)
or MSN/skype (bdrumming@gmail.com) and I also have MYspace.

Old 05-14-2010, 10:12 AM #50
dancontrino
That guy

-->
dancontrino is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeeyes
Hi, I'm Alessandro Bassi (People call me Alex) I'm 30 years old and I'm from Italy.
I live in a small village called Cervignano d'Adda 25 km far away from Milan and I'm not married or engaged either
I'm a drum teacher and I'm at the end of the university as well.
I started making pictures or dios when I meet this wonderfull website and now I'm also on flickr as ISE ItalianSnakeEyes.
My passions are the GI Joes vintage, I don't like anything about the modern era figures, I play drum in a Progressive Death Metal Band here in Italy and do parkour but I had to stop with it 6 month ago because I've got a bad injury to my shoulder. Now my shoulder is fixed and now I can do parkour again
Everyone can find me on Facebook "Bassi Alessandro" (my avatar is my big drum set)
or MSN/skype (bdrumming@gmail.com) and I also have MYspace.

Parkour is insanely cool, Alex! I'm too fat..the buildings break