JoeDios.com Forums  

Go Back   JoeDios.com Forums > Discussion Forums > JoeDioes.com Forum
User Name
Password

Marauder "Gun-Runners" Series #6 delayed...NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2012, 09:45 PM #1
roguetiger
Veteran

-->
roguetiger is on a distinguished road -->
Default Marauder "Gun-Runners" Series #6 delayed...NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!

unfortunately again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder John
We encountered some last minute issues with the Series #6 modular weapons & modular accessories. The "new" modular items must be compatible with the "current" modular items and they are NOT. We could still meet the end of April avail date, but that would mean having modular weapons & accessories with TWO different sizes of “mounting pegs & mounting holes” (those released "before" Series #6 and those items in Series #6). So Series #6 modular items would ONLY work with Series #6 items and NOT with any other modular items (and vice versa). We simply can’t allow that. The good news is, in relation to the entire project, this is a relatively simple problem to fix. The bad news is it will take a few weeks to correct & test the items.
We very much apologize for the delay and really appreciate your continued support and patience.
MJ

Last edited by roguetiger : 06-08-2012 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Its now LIVE!!!!!

Sob...
Old 04-27-2012, 07:30 AM #2
neapolitan joe
G.I.JOE ITALIAN COLLECTOR

-->
neapolitan joe will become famous soon enough -->
Default Sob...

Argh!

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/bro...r&imageuser=444

Old 04-27-2012, 07:22 PM #3
cyko
Plastic Sciences, Ph.D

-->
cyko is on a distinguished road -->

This is totally worth waiting for! Another example of MJ's ultimate quality and customer-oriented approach. Yes, we'll have to wait, but we're really gonna love it when they hit!

Old 04-28-2012, 04:13 AM #4
neapolitan joe

-->
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyko
This is totally worth waiting for! Another example of MJ's ultimate quality and customer-oriented approach. Yes, we'll have to wait, but we're really gonna love it when they hit!

I agree!

Old 05-14-2012, 02:34 PM #5
roguetiger
Veteran

-->

ok new info from MJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderJohn
Hey Folks!
Well, have some good news & some bad news. Bad news is attempting to fix the “issues” with the some of the modular items will result in the release of Series #6 being delayed. Good news is the “revisions” to the modular accessories will take about 3 weeks to complete INSTEAD of the original estimate of 6 to 8 weeks. If everything works out should have Series #6 about 4 weeks BEFORE the upcoming convention instead of a few weeks AFTER the con. Rest assured, if there are ANY further “issues” with ANY of the Series #6 items after this final revision…ALL ITEMS WILL BE RELEASED “AS IS!” Even if the modular peg attachment points are an inch wide or the mounting holes are miniscule; we’ll just include a polite note to “trim” pegs or "widen" holes before use & glue if needed! Thanks again for your support and patience. MJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder_John
Hey Folks!
Yes, we're giving it one FINAL attempt. The mod weapons & accessories have caused the recent issues/delays, but were not the main reasons for the earlier delays. I'm pretty sure that there will still be some minor issues with select modular mounting holes and/or modular accessory mounting points, but that is where glue & Dremel are the answer! As some Snipers like to say "you finally have to just pulll the trigger and hope for a Head or Chest shot." Hopefully we're on target and you all like the items!

MJ

Old 06-08-2012, 11:23 AM #6
roguetiger
Veteran

-->

Series 6 is now UP and LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.marauderinc.com/servlet/...ries+%236+Items

GO GET EM BOYS!!!!!!

Old 06-08-2012, 02:38 PM #7
Reverend Blood
Veteran

-->
Reverend Blood is on a distinguished road -->

I just ordered a metric crap ton of stuff from him yesterday. Ugh. At least his shipping is cheap.

Old 06-08-2012, 03:28 PM #8
roguetiger
Veteran

-->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Blood
I just ordered a metric crap ton of stuff from him yesterday. Ugh. At least his shipping is cheap.

Though if you emailed him or IM'd him on JoeCustoms I'd bet ANYTHING he'd wait and combine the order for you.

Series 6!
Old 06-08-2012, 03:45 PM #9
neapolitan joe

-->
Thumbs up Series 6!

Awesome news!

I just bought:
Old 06-10-2012, 01:15 PM #10
neapolitan joe

-->
Thumbs up I just bought:

1) "BASIC" AKM Assault Rifles w/ Clips (6) - "Modular" 1:18 Scale Weapons for 3-3/4 Inch Action Figures $6.99 $6.99
2) "BASIC" FOS Assault Rifles w/ Clips (6) - "Modular" 1:18 Scale Weapons for 3-3/4 Inch Action Figures $6.99 $6.99
3) AA12 Automatic Shotguns with Ammo Drums (3) - 1:18 Scale Weapons for 3-3/4 Inch Action Figures $4.99 $4.99
4) Flamethrower Incendiary Weapons (6) - 1:18 Scale Weapons for 3-3/4 Inch Action Figures $4.99 $9.98
5) M200 Sniper Rifles with Scopes, Silencers & Bipods (3) - "Modular" 1:18 Scale Weapons for 3-3/4 Inch Action Figures $4.99 $4.99
6) M240 Bravo Machine Guns w/ Bipods & Ammo Cases (3) - "Modular" 1:18 Scale Weapons for 3-3/4 Inch Action Figures $4.99 $4.99
7) “Modular” Accessory Set: ALL Marauder Series #6 “Modular” Accessories - 1:18 Scale Weapon Accessories for 3-3/4 Inch Action Figures $2.49 $2.49
8) AMMO DRUM for MG34 Machine Gun (1) - 1:18 Scale Weapon Accessory for 3-3/4 Inch Action Figures $0.49 $0.49
9) G-18 Automatic Pistol (1) - 1:18 Scale Weapon for 3-3/4 Inch Action Figures $0.69 $0.69
10) COMMANDO Assault Rifle (1) - 1:18 Scale Weapon for 3 3/4 Inch Action Figures $0.99 $0.99
11) RPK PKM Machine Gun w/ Ammo Drum & Bipod (1) - 1:18 Scale Weapon for 3-3/4 Inch Action Figures $1.29 $1.29

GO MARAUDERINC!