User Name
Password

Vespapilot79 second moderator.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:26 AM #31
neapolitan joe
G.I.JOE ITALIAN COLLECTOR

-->
neapolitan joe will become famous soon enough -->
Thumbs up Vespapilot79 second moderator.

No problem for me!
Good news!

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/bro...r&imageuser=444

Old 08-01-2017, 12:39 PM #32
gijoeiwasthere
Comment To Participate

-->
gijoeiwasthere is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeling
Please do quote the part where I ''questioned NJ's Mod Status" because I didn't question his status. I have the utmost respect for NJ. "JD's clock is always suspect...very innacurate!" I don't know what that means at all, the clock is suspect...?

"The mod doesn't seem to want to make a decision because....it might look like he is taking sides???? I'm not sure. He is the last guy I would expect to abuse his mod powers. I don't want to name names, I think we all can see for ourselves who is doing this."

the joedios clock is inaccurate internationally and sometimes domestically when showing dates and times on shots

Old 08-01-2017, 12:47 PM #33
TwoOneEight
US Navy Veteran

-->
TwoOneEight will become famous soon enough -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoeiwasthere
"The mod doesn't seem to want to make a decision because....it might look like he is taking sides???? I'm not sure. He is the last guy I would expect to abuse his mod powers. I don't want to name names, I think we all can see for ourselves who is doing this."

the joedios clock is inaccurate internationally and sometimes domestically when showing dates and times on shots

It works well with me. I'm in the same time zone. But I'd still give it a little leeway when someone posts 3 pics on a Monday, then after no one else posts any pics in that category, the same person posts his next 3 pics the ff Tuesday. If after 24hrs, no one else posts, on the surface it looks like the user posted 6 in a row. The bottom categories, hardly anyone posts, should the user wait until someone else posts after his initial 3 pics? How long must he wait? What if after 3 days no one else has posted? Should he wait 3 more days?

Also, that was clearly an accidental double-post.
"They're not dolls, they're Action Figures! I do not play with toys, I take diorama photographs!"

Old 08-01-2017, 12:52 PM #34
gijoeiwasthere
Comment To Participate

-->

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoOneEight
It works well with me. I'm in the same time zone. But I'd still give it a little leeway when someone posts 3 pics on a Monday, then after no one else posts any pics in that category, the same person posts his next 3 pics the ff Tuesday. If after 24hrs, no one else posts, on the surface it looks like the user posted 6 in a row. The bottom categories, hardly anyone posts, should the user wait until someone else posts after his initial 3 pics? How long must he wait? What if after 3 days no one else has posted? Should he wait 3 more days?

Also, that was clearly an accidental double-post.

yup...nothin' to question NJ in any way....

3pic rule
Old 08-01-2017, 01:22 PM #35
vespapilot79
Veteran

-->
vespapilot79 is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via Yahoo to vespapilot79
Default 3pic rule

I agree it was blown way out of hand. I think it could have been handled a lot better if he had simply posted are you aware of the three pic rule? Instead of jumping to conclusions without asking questions first. That could have resolved the problem pretty quickly. I do like the idea if you post 3 photos wait for someone else to post a few more photos or a couple people post photos and if you want to post another couple no more than 4 I think that should be okay. If you log on often you won't have to worry about searching through a bunch of buried photos. It will also keep the site active, cuz now I have seen a lot more people posting and I think that's really awesome.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:36 PM #36
TwoOneEight
US Navy Veteran

-->

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespapilot79
I agree it was blown way out of hand. I think it could have been handled a lot better if he had simply posted are you aware of the three pic rule? Instead of jumping to conclusions without asking questions first. That could have resolved the problem pretty quickly. I do like the idea if you post 3 photos wait for someone else to post a few more photos or a couple people post photos and if you want to post another couple no more than 4 I think that should be okay. If you log on often you won't have to worry about searching through a bunch of buried photos. It will also keep the site active, cuz now I have seen a lot more people posting and I think that's really awesome.

True, true. At this point no one is actively looking to bury other people's pics intentionally. I usually post one pic at a time, so my pics get buried all the time. But just like NJ said, "per sequence of photos".

I'm just glad a lot more people are posting again.
"They're not dolls, they're Action Figures! I do not play with toys, I take diorama photographs!"

Old 08-01-2017, 02:18 PM #37
gijoeiwasthere
Comment To Participate

-->

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoOneEight

True, true. At this point no one is actively looking to bury other people's pics intentionally. I usually post one pic at a time, so my pics get buried all the time. But just like NJ said, "per sequence of photos".

I'm just glad a lot more people are posting again.

MJDGA!

Old 08-01-2017, 02:36 PM #38
TwoOneEight
US Navy Veteran

-->

O.k.!
Old 08-01-2017, 02:57 PM #39
neapolitan joe
G.I.JOE ITALIAN COLLECTOR

-->
neapolitan joe will become famous soon enough -->
Thumbs up O.k.!

We talked about it, now post pictures!
Vespapilot79, ask to Hammerfel if You are the second moderator.
With Snakeling We all made it clear in private, no problems, no sides, etc.

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/bro...r&imageuser=444

3pic rule
Old 08-01-2017, 04:08 PM #40
vespapilot79
Veteran

-->
vespapilot79 is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via Yahoo to vespapilot79
Default 3pic rule

Ill let you know what Hammerfel says.Grazie NJ.