-->
Da Talent is an unknown quantity at this point -->
Default THE Apology

Ahem.....
OK.....
Alright..........

Here we go.......

I messed up fellas.
I escalated things to a level that I should not have breached. Regardless of my stance in any argument, my views in a forum fight, or the objectives behind a specific action. I encroached into an area that I should not have. And for that, I am sorry.

I apologize for capturing "real life" pictures and posting them for my own benefit without getting the permission slips signed. It was wrong y'all.
I get that.
I mean it.
I'm sorry. It was a nerd fueled rage.
Yes, I generally pushed the envelope. But there are some things that should not have to be addressed. That said, I crossed el línea, plan and simple.

I speak for all the #1 Good Guys in saying, we are sorry for da blog posts featuring joedios members in a less than flattering manner. I am also sorry to inform y'all that the Batman Begins/Dark Knight movie franchise is in jeopardy as no one will sign on as the villain after seeing the fierce new Batman de Nate.

Real Talk.
I love joedios regardless of its faults. My 8,000 threads, posts, comments, and pics, speak for themselves. That said, joedios is one of my favs and I will try harder to embrace that role.
Show yo boy some slack.

I would also just like to say a big thanks to everyone that backed us up during this whole debacle. All the emails and convos were greatly appreciated. So Xander, Dan, Claudio de Chile, Scarrviper, Blackblast, Falcon Chile, Prince Adam, Dan Contrino, Flatline, DreadnokDread, Nekoman, (Italian)Snake Eyes, SuperTatipapa, Cyko and all the other peeps and yes, even you Nathan, Thanks. You're all #1 and good guys.

Siento mucho herir tus sentimientos... pero no puedo estar contigo ahora.
Lo siento mi amigos.

Last edited by Da Talent : 07-29-2010 at 10:20 PM.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:04 AM #2
SIC DETH
frozn 4 awhile

-->
SIC DETH is on a distinguished road -->

Welcome back man. Now maybe the site can get back to normal. things feel alil strange around here?

Whos Da Masta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrXSWI0oWHg

Old 07-28-2010, 10:07 AM #3
ToneGunsRevisited
O Bope vai te pegar

-->
ToneGunsRevisited will become famous soon enough -->

Send a message via MSN to ToneGunsRevisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyed
I apologize for capturing "real life" pictures and posting them for my own benefit without getting the permission slips signed. It was wrong y'all.
I get that.
I mean it.
I'm sorry. It was a nerd fueled rage.

Here where I live, in real life, you would have been kicked to get your teeths out of your mouth, due to some stupidits, however I think everyone can regreat what they did and do things better. Look at Agent Viper... Well, let things behind and work for the better.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:32 AM #4
LordRaven
Collaborate and Listen

-->
LordRaven is on a distinguished road -->

If you're being serious about the photos, and all the other stuff, the removal of those photos from your blog site and other places you have them would go a long way to making your apology genuine.

Deeds, not words.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:47 AM #5
Da Talent
That Light Dude

-->
Da Talent is an unknown quantity at this point -->

I pulled all the photos I could before work this morning. I am out working in the field today away from my computer, but I'll pull all the rest this afternoon. I'm on my Phone right now. It will all get taken care of.
Fresh start.

Apology
Old 07-28-2010, 12:34 PM #6
rds13601
I'm insane

-->
rds13601 is on a distinguished road -->
Default Apology

Everybody is human and has messed up big somewhere through the path of life. I feel it's time to move on and welcome FF back to the family.

Old 07-28-2010, 12:53 PM #7
Nekoman
keyboard commando

-->
Nekoman is on a distinguished road -->

Welcome back Fireflyed, this joint wasn't the same without ya!

Star Wars Box | The Viper Pit

Old 07-28-2010, 01:10 PM #8
Agent Viper
Legendary

-->
Agent Viper is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via Yahoo to Agent Viper

Fireflyed, it takes a lot of balls to come and do this. You are a damn good person for coming back and apologizing.

I too apologize for our disagreements and public displays of being rude to say the least.

Oh, to be on the safe side, I love your Garage set, AND the posters hanging in it.

-Matt

Old 07-28-2010, 01:11 PM #9
Lowjacked
The Stunt Double

-->
Lowjacked is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by rds13601
Everybody is human and has messed up big somewhere through the path of life. I feel it's time to move on and welcome FF back to the family.

I second that. . . or third, or whatever! Anyone who was paying attention to the forum threads and pics saw there were issues between you and some other members. And although I don't condone or justify your actions, I understand your emotional state-of-mind. Anyone should be able to understand thatand forgive you, and with that being said welcome back!

Old 07-28-2010, 01:39 PM #10
Hammerfel
Administrator

-->
Hammerfel will become famous soon enough -->

Send a message via ICQ to Hammerfel Send a message via AIM to Hammerfel Send a message via MSN to Hammerfel Send a message via Yahoo to Hammerfel

Fireflyed and Roland da Thompson Gunner and I have been (separately) emailing back and forth quite a bit about this issue. I learned a lot about them as artists, and as men. With this apology, I welcome them back. Fireflyed and Roland da Thompson Gunner, I am very much looking forward to more of your incredible pictures (and less drama).