JoeDios.com Forums  

Go Back   JoeDios.com Forums > Discussion Forums > JoeDioes.com Forum
User Name
Password

Old 06-11-2012, 02:34 PM #11
The Willoughbian

-->
The Willoughbian is on a distinguished road -->

I don't blame you. That's what I like about this website. People here have manners and a civil tack.

Eh!
Old 06-11-2012, 02:52 PM #12
neapolitan joe
G.I.JOE ITALIAN COLLECTOR

-->
neapolitan joe will become famous soon enough -->
Thumbs up Eh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Willoughbian
I don't blame you. That's what I like about this website. People here have manners and a civil tack.

Yo joe!

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/bro...r&imageuser=444

Old 06-11-2012, 06:46 PM #13
elmobfaelnar15
Veteran

-->
elmobfaelnar15 is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
hisstank has the distinction of being one of the biggest, zaniest, and sarcastic, of joe communities. I like it in doses, but most of them aren't serious about anything and try their best to only be ironic/silly and not add anything else. they're just there to goof around. I wouldn't take them too seriously

I consider Joedios to be more of my home also. much better company

i agree.hisstank is like high school corridors back home, a lot of loitering students throwing sarcasm at each other. funny people but you wont get any information from them

Old 06-11-2012, 06:53 PM #14
Renegade
Veteran

-->
Renegade is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmobfaelnar15
i agree.hisstank is like high school corridors back home, a lot of loitering students throwing sarcasm at each other. funny people but you wont get any information from them

that's a great way to put it, I think so too.

Regenesis: The Return to The Killing Fields
Born Again

"...and they formed a band the likes of which have never been seen! And they called themselves Renegade and LRRP"

Old 06-11-2012, 07:08 PM #15
elmobfaelnar15
Veteran

-->

Quote:
that's a great way to put it, I think so too.

yeah.although their customizers are simply amazing .thats the only reason why i visit that site every now and then.any other reasons (information / news / awesome dios / reviews) i just go here / generalsjoes and joebattleline (just for alexx short shots)

Old 06-11-2012, 07:19 PM #16
Renegade
Veteran

-->
Renegade is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmobfaelnar15
yeah.although their customizers are simply amazing .thats the only reason why i visit that site every now and then.any other reasons (information / news / awesome dios / reviews) i just go here / generalsjoes and joebattleline (just for alexx short shots)

Me too, I tried to post in their toy forum, and there wasn't much but some complaining. And in the cartoon forum, a lot of the same. it's almost endless bickering. I actually think that sometimes the immaturity there can be funny, but it also becomes very empty when everybody's doing it. It's almost absurd.

And by the way, alexx short shots' are among some of the funniest reviews and overall GI Joe comedy that is out there. He's something else.

I generally go first to Joedios to check out some cool photos, the HISSTANK front page for news, their custom forum to see the new stuff guys are doing, generalsjoes also for news or for nice, full shot reviews of figures, and then that's about it. I used to go to joecustoms, but found some of their mods to be out of line at times and run it like a "if you don't like it, it's our yard and you can leave" rather than come to an understanding. Which is fine. I left.

Regenesis: The Return to The Killing Fields
Born Again

"...and they formed a band the likes of which have never been seen! And they called themselves Renegade and LRRP"

Old 06-11-2012, 07:37 PM #17
elmobfaelnar15
Veteran

-->

Quote:
Me too, I tried to post in their toy forum, and there wasn't much but some complaining. And in the cartoon forum, a lot of the same. it's almost endless bickering. I actually think that sometimes the immaturity there can be funny, but it also becomes very empty when everybody's doing it. It's almost absurd.

And by the way, alexx short shots' are among some of the funniest reviews and overall GI Joe comedy that is out there. He's something else.

I generally go first to Joedios to check out some cool photos, the HISSTANK front page for news, their custom forum to see the new stuff guys are doing, generalsjoes also for news or for nice, full shot reviews of figures, and then that's about it. I used to go to joecustoms, but found some of their mods to be out of line at times and run it like a "if you don't like it, it's our yard and you can leave" rather than come to an understanding. Which is fine. I left.

correct. i always wonder whats hisstank function in the joe community and the only thing i could think off is the customs.everything else; dio stories (joedios / zedsite), information (generalsjoes) or reviews (again the 3 plus alexx shortshots) they all fell short.i havent visit joecustoms so i might try it sometimes (just to satisfy my curiosity ). In terms of cartoon forums, i havent check them out but i guess ill see the same issues there (specially on the animation style of renegades), and i dont want to argue with them (specially since i havent watch the sigma 6 cartoons so i cant properly compare the 80s era with sigma 6 style or renegades).

you got me there.actually one of the reasons why i came back to collecting gijoe is because of alexx reviews. i always think that he can apply as one of the writers of robot chicken or some adult cartoon show.his humour is perfect for that type of entertainment.

Old 06-11-2012, 08:33 PM #18
Rambo
ARAH for O-ringers

-->
Rambo is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Rambo

which is alexxx url?

HEROES DON'T DIE, THEY JUST RELOAD

Old 06-11-2012, 09:48 PM #19
elmobfaelnar15
Veteran

-->