View Single Post

Old 06-04-2010, 01:48 PM #32
ToneGunsRevisited
O Bope vai te pegar

-->
ToneGunsRevisited will become famous soon enough -->

Send a message via MSN to ToneGunsRevisited

I think there is to much drama over such a simple thing. Some of us get borred to get 2 or 3 pages back to see Joe purist pictures? That's internet, it would only take 2 minutes to be done. I don't like pictures sized more than 800x600, but I can understand that the resolution of my monitor (1024x768) isn't the standart anymore. Other than ask for a new section where pictures are sized 800x600 I just roll the picture to the side.

Look, I'm not trying to start a fight or something or even against anyone, but since the begining there were pictures including non-joe items. The mix of lines is normal, isn't it? So, when we see a picture of non-joe items we do the same when pictures that we don't like show up. Past it and go to the next who pleases you the most.

I like to see great pictures like Falcon's Chile where he can mix hundred lines and do a great job. To me if it is a good picture it deserves his place at JoeDios. Next step will be ask for a new section for 12" Joes, or for Sigma 6 Joes... Let it at the photo section and cool to me.