View Single Post

Old 02-17-2010, 09:34 PM #7
zedhatch
Veteran

-->
zedhatch is on a distinguished road -->

Zedhatch=Robert Hatch.

Married with 3 daughters (step), unlike most people I know I did not ever stop collecting toys when I reached that magical age of girls. This is my second marrage, first one was just too young. Much better with my second wife.

Been going through some tough things lately, My mother in law was in a bad accedent and had some head truama which has made things very hard latley. Hence my speratic pressence around here. On the plus side she got awarded enough money from the trucking company that hit her to take care of her for the rest of her life.

Sorry for the depressing part.

On toys I have always had a very broad interests, but I stick primarly to the 1:18th scale. My faves are Gi joe (Of course) and Star Wars. Of late my main interests have been Marvel Universe and DCIH (Since the new articulation has begun). other Lines that have held my interests are Indian jones, Mincroman, Hellboy and many more.

Also I am the author of Toxies 1:18th universe which (to me) is the biggest emotional outlet I have. When all hell breaks loose I just retreat into that universe and come up with the silliest, craziest and (to me) finniest things I can and well you hopefully have read the results.

Beyond that I have recently gone back to college to finish up my degree, should be done this dec.

http://www.zedsjoesite.com Home Scale Wars updated Mon-Fri Every Week