View Single Post

Old 02-17-2010, 04:36 PM #3
lehsreh
G.I. Smurf

-->
lehsreh is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to lehsreh Send a message via Yahoo to lehsreh

Lehsreh, or Hershel Christopher Ray Layne as the world knows me.

Working for Bank of America right now, known there as robin hood because of the fact I deny the rich their overdraft fees and give them to the poor. But my job seems to change once a year as does my attitude. So basically I'm still trying to find out who I am. The only thing constant is my love for cartoons, G.I. Joe, my grandmother, great aunt and animals. I have 8 cats and 3 ferrets, Jinx, Binx and Podo.
I love playing minds and I'm often told I'm to demanding on others and that I'm an over analytical a$$hole. I'm really not, its just that people are always a let down. Thats why I seriously like the other species of animals better then the human species. I guess you can tell I'm to honest for my own good also, but that honesty makes me the person everyone comes to when they need someone to talk to.
Unmarried and no kids, I do not know what my future holds. Perhaps go back and finish my psychology degree, or become a nutritionist, or vet. since I'm still changing I don't know. Thats bad since I'm 30, but I act like a teen and date no one older then 21 and usually told I look around 24. Other then Joes I like to workout, train and fight in MMA and any sports. My favorite Joes are Quick Kick, dusty and Sci-Fi. I also like the lesser loved characters Cross County and Psych-Out, and the unpopular cobra la and crystal ball. Don't be hating.