Thread: Dio Mishaps?!
View Single Post

Old 07-12-2017, 10:50 AM #9
Scarrviper
Veteran

-->
Scarrviper is on a distinguished road -->

I've got a few stories, in no particular order -

Once I did drop a backback in the yard (I think it was a brown accessory pack gung-ho pack) and had to go back outside and search the grass for it. Thankfully I found it.

Another time while at a special location I lost a Kwinn necklace, very lucky that my grandfather who was with me found it.

Probably the worst scenario was when I was shooting a NECA jungle hunter predator in a tree. I didn't have the figure secured enough and he fell to the ground. Broke one of his wrist blades and his foot came off. Spent at least 15 minutes on the ground trying to find it. Worst part is that I didn't get the shot.

The strangest story I have is that years ago when I was shooting some pics of my headhunters outside, there was an airplane that flying really low over the area. After I went inside the house, a few sheriff vehicles arrived and they went out into what was a cornfield at the time behind our property. The two men came back out of the field carrying large marijuana plants . We still don't know who planted them out there, but I thought it was freaky considering the subject matter of the shots I was taking that day. I'll never forget it.

That's all I have for now.

"It was long ago, and it was far away, and it was so much better than it is today."