View Single Post

Old 01-22-2014, 11:23 AM #10
Renegade
Veteran

-->
Renegade is on a distinguished road -->

I've been on this site for a long time, close to when it started. I bounced back and forth from Joecustoms to here. As much as I liked seeing customs, seeing the figures being used for great pictorials, and get this, for stories as well, heck it blew me away! I said that this is where I needed to be!

This site has had its ups and downs, but I was mostly here during the good times. Loved seeing Outrider and his strong supporting role here. He was very active, helpful, and friendly. Definitely missed. Plenty of creativeness was here and people were just having fun.

People have come and gone, I disappeared for a while as well, so I missed any of the drama. Honestly, everyone needs to not take themselves so serious over here. We're all on Joedios and in the GI Joe community to have fun and share in something that we all take part in.

Today we have some great talents coming through and still giving us outstanding pics. We have a revival of some sorts in the Dio section, and overall have a positive vibe. I'm glad Joedios is still around, and that we still have a community that does what we do!

Regenesis: The Return to The Killing Fields
Born Again

"...and they formed a band the likes of which have never been seen! And they called themselves Renegade and LRRP"